Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
THREAD XVIII!!!!

AngelicaSevillaCelebration.gif

Go Kakes!!!

It does! I hate when women wear tight maxi dresses

Me too! They are suppose to be loose and comfortable looking.

Wearing the same funky clothes is her specialty. I was hoping Kanye would change that but nope, he didn't. I haven't really been impressed with his 'styling' lately.....she looks so drab and boring lately.

Word.

Ps. Dear Yeezy, Eazy & Monica,

[del]Since we all know you are reading this[/del] In case you happen to stumble upon this thread, how about trying something like

this

192746_ou_l.jpg

or this

197440_ou_l.jpg

or this

316329_fr_l.jpg

for the next photo-op? :flowers:
You know, some COLORS, PRINTS, different shapes, not always skin tight & super short and most importantly NOT all black all. the. time. :smile::smile::smile:

Don't know how I could miss this, but aren't the MTV Movie Awards tonight?... while Kimbo's doing her thing in Vegas?... Don't tell me Kimmy can't even into an MTV event anymore... :oh: :lol:... Not that the MAs were alladat, but big photo-op is big photo-op... :sneaky:

Don't know how I could miss this, but aren't the MTV Movie Awards tonight?... while Kimbo's doing her thing in Vegas?... Don't tell me Kimmy can't even into an MTV event anymore... :oh: :lol:... Not that the MAs were alladat, but big photo-op is big photo-op... :sneaky:

She gets paid to be in Vegas and will get a photo op there. That's what you call the best of both of her words.

Kim Kardashian ‏@KimKardashian
Just finished my perfume launch for True Reflection at Kardashian Khaos, now heading over to Rehab at the Hard Rock! Love Vegas!!!

Kim Kardashian ‏@KimKardashian
Let's get this party started @rehab_LV! http://twitpic.com/9skjue

Status
Not open for further replies.