Kieselstein-Cord

I just got a pair of their sunglasses. I don't like sunnies with the big logos on the side, so the birdie was perfect for me. The staff at BG is excellent. They really helped me choose a frame that fit my face....without much regard for name brand. I just told them what color and they took out a few that fit my face really well. Yes, they are expensive, so I'm hoping to NOT lose them!!

I'll admit, I go crazy for their jewelry. Brilliant, innovative, yet somehow elegant.
The bags are lovely, but I'm still waiting to fall in love with one.
If you are on the US west coast, My Sister's Closet in Scottsdale - a resale shop - has three of them, as of yesterday. I think I saw a Trophy, a toad bag, and then the one that is on their website.

I think Barneys or Bergdorfs has a boutique inside the store - otherwise, I think you go just through the KC boutiques.

Sunglasses are Optical Shop of Aspen. Jewelry is at Neimans, but only a few pieces. Otherwise, it's strictly boutiques.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please!

I've just come across this brand. Love the bags with the alligator feet! Next time I'm near a store I'll have to check them out, I wish they would post prices on their website.

I had the sunglasses, but lost them. I wish I had a "lo-jack" for them. Aside from my Chanel, LV, etc. passions, I also like bags that are "works of art". I used to have a number of "Ann Turk" bags (very much like K-C), and I have a few Lalique bags. I love the Laliques, but oh, so small.

OP, do you have collection photos somewhere? I'm curious to see your Lalique!

I've just come across this brand. Love the bags with the alligator feet! Next time I'm near a store I'll have to check them out, I wish they would post prices on their website.

the crocodile bag costs about 25000 usd. the kieselstein-cord bags are really for collector. my SA at quartier 206 in berlin told me that they have the unique green golden as hardware. very exclusive. i bought a clutch! amazing.