Kiera Knightly Donates her LV

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Hi gals! I'm a Coach girl but I came across this on one of my Celeb gossip site and wanted to see if you have seen it yet! Below is the posting pasted for your reading pleasure:

KeiraKLVbag.jpg

Keira Knightley must wake up in the morning and piss excellence. The girl is a young hot Hollywood princess. She gets to tongue Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp while being paid for it. Then she struts around red carpets looking fabulous and gets away with swearing like a sailor because of her accent.
She is also good at sharing. In what I deem to be a somewhat selfless act, Ms. Knightley has donated her Louis Vuitton denim monogrammed bag to eBay. The profits from the bag will got to Comic Relief. The Foundation aims to rid the world of poverty by raising funds and educating the masses. March 16th marks UK's "Red Nose Day," which is a fundraising event that takes place every 2 years.
The limited edition bag goes on sale today. It is one of only 2 handbags in the WORLD with the particular design. Keira has also autographed he bag's handle. It will be on the market for 10 days for your bidding pleasure.

its got 5 days & 20 hours left. its at £360 with reserve not met?
now, its it me or does that seem like a cheek? Not only have they got the bag for free, they want to make sure no one gets it 'cheap'? Its not like its not going to go for crazy money now is it? with all the advertising its getting.

it just strikes me as a little odd to put a reserve on it.

She wrote on it!! i know thats what they are using to make it sell , but i mean SHE WROTE ON IT. i want it but not with writing onit.Couldnt she have signed the dust cover or something ? :smile: well all in the name of charity right? :smile:

It's good to see some celebs donating their stuff. They have so much they probly don't use i mean if paris hilton or Brad pitt put something on there that they never used even like a sock or something someone would buy that let alone buy it for charity