Kiehls 20% Off Online

1. Hope this works since it's thru my company's intranet site...

Employees can enjoy FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more at Offer cannot be combined with any other discount, incentive, or rebate and is valid only on orders originating from the GO SHOP button below.

From Friday, November 24th - Monday, November 27th, Kiehl's is offering a 20% Discount and complimentary ground shipping on all orders. Just enter Code: FRIDAY2
    Kiehl's | Customer Favorites
  2. Wow That is fantastic! I am going to combine with ebates. Hope it works!!! Thanks for sharing this!
  3. Thanks for sharing. I will try this on Friday.
  4. Thanks! I love their microdermabrasion scrub!
  5. Thanks so much! I am going to try this on Friday too!
  6. The code is working! Thanks for sharing.
  7. So glad this goes through Monday. With that and the ebates special, we could save 25- 30%! Kiehls is currentkly 5%, so they could be 5-10% on Monday.
  8. Thanks for reminding me about ebates. It's good I have not put my order through yet. I'll definately wait until monday.
  9. Lucky Rewards is offering 12% cash back for Kiehls right now. With the 20% off, free shipping, and 12% cash back, this is a great time to stock up on Kiehls products!
  10. Love Kiehls, esp their abyssine eye cream... anybody have any other suggestions??
  11. Boo... I was waiting to make my purchase tomorrow so I could take advantage of the eBates extra % rebate in addition to F&F... but I just took a look and a lot of items are sold out ("temporarily unavailable"). :sad:
  12. Thank you for sharing :heart: Can't wait to get everything I had ordered.
  13. you're welcome guys! glad you all could share in the discount since cosmetics is almost never on sale and sephora doesn't carry this line so you can't use your friends and family code.

tough break mangowife, maybe there's something similar to what's been sold out?

14. I had the same problem =( All my favorites were either sold out or only available in extra large portions. Luckily though they still had the 17.5 oz version of their Pathenol cream. I have extremely dry skin and that stuff works wonders in winter !!!!:yes:
  15. ... and now their site seems to be down... :confused1: