Kiefer Sutherland arrested...

1. My dad and I LOVE LOVE LOVE 24 and I just called him to tell him the news... we are disappointed because he could have hurt himself or someone else. I do not understand why these celebs don't have drivers.

They think they can get away with anything...
  2. Wow, Jack Bauer should know better!!!
  3. yep, how is going to save the world now, without a licence ;)

I completely abhor drink driving, but is it wrong, that when I read he had been arrrested, I still wanted to offer to frisk him :biggrin:

On a serious note, its crazy behaviour, they must realise they are being watched, and its not like he cant afford to pay a full time driver
  4. Remember back when he and Julia Roberts were a couple? I saw a video of them and they were both drunk but he was so out of it, it was scary.

Yeah, get a driver.
  5. Celebrity and Hollywood News

[​IMG] AP
    Kiefer Sutherland Arrested On DUI Charge

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 25, 2007) — Kiefer Sutherland was arrested early Tuesday on misdemeanor drunk driving charges after failing a field sobriety test, police officials said.
    The actor was pulled over at about 1:10 a.m. in West Los Angeles after officers spotted him making an illegal U-turn, said Officer Kevin Maiberger.
    Sutherland, 40, tested over the state’s legal blood alcohol limit of .08 percent, and was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence, Officer Karen Smith said.
    He was released around 4 a.m. after posting $25,000 bail, according to Sheriff’s Department records.
    When contacted by Access Hollywood, a rep for Kiefer said, “It would be premature to comment at this time.”
    Maiberger said Sutherland was scheduled to appear in court Oct. 16.
  6. I guess in 2004 he had a DUI too, so if convicted he would face jail time :wtf::wtf:
  7. As mush as I love his character on 24, he deserves jail time for driving drunk, especially if this isn't his first time.
  8. Celebs don't have common sense, it seems.
  9. Kiether Sutherland today submitted a no contest plea in court (well, its not his first time lol!!!)

It looks like he will spend 48 conseq days in prison when he is sentenced in December, as part of a deal for pleading guilty.
  10. I read just now that he will serve these days in breaks from filming 24.