Kid Rock brawl @ Waffle House!?

1. Cops: Kid Rock Served Ass Whuppin' at Waffle House

Posted Oct 21st 2007 6:10PM by TMZ Staff

[​IMG]Kid Rock was arrested in Atlanta early this morning after allegedly getting into a brawl at a Waffle House in DeKalb County -- not exactly the VMAs!

As first reported by FOX 5 News/Atlanta, Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, and five members of his entourage were each taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of simple battery.

According to the report, Kid Rock stopped at the Waffle House at 5:15 AM on Sunday after performing that evening. A customer allegedly recognized a woman who was with Kid, they exchanged words, and that escalated into a fight in the parking lot.

[​IMG]According to myfoxatlanta.com, the customer was charged with one felony count of second degree criminal damage to property -- allegedly for smashing a window. The window damage was estimated at more than $500 -- which constitutes a felony in the state of Georgia.

Kid posted bond at about 5:00 PM and left DeKalb County jail, signing autographs for fans as he made his way back to his tour bus.

2. You can take the boy out of the trailer...but you can't take the trailer out of the boy.

3. he is so trashy, the way he is always fighting with someone...makes me think maybe he really isnt such a nice person

i mean so far thay we know of, he beat up a dj at a strip club for not playing his music, fights with pam by bad mouthing her all the time in public, fought with anna nicole at the kentucky derby bc he didnt want her reality camera crew around, fought with tommy lee, now... this? im not really buying his "poor me, nice guy act"

and he came from a rich family so maybe he is just a overgrowen spoiled brat

4. He ought to put some of his money into anger management treatment, or lay off the drugs, something...

5. We can add Waffle House to the List of Places Kid Rock Was Busted For Fighting In, along with Strip Club and The VMAs.

6. I read this last night and started cracking up. Come on....THE WAFFLE HOUSE!!! LMAO!!! We have one here in KW and its DIRTY, so scummy...ewwww I do not like to even go in the parking lot!!! Anyway, he is just doing what he does best!!

7. "the kid" wops on someone at the Waffle House.
    Bet he order his ....eggs scrambled and should have stuck to.... over easy[/i]:lol::lol:

8. the

9. OMG so trailer trash this is textbook! Yikes.