Kicking myself for being so slow

1. I found a bag on eBay, right?? and it's one i've been looking for. But I found myself hesitating, and waiting a whole day before i decide that i should get it. When i go back the next day, it's gone!!! I know it's my fault for waiting and being so slow...but it's so heartbreaking...maybe it wasn't meant to be

2. You know, I am a firm beleiver in this...if you miss out on it, then it really wasn't meant to be. Sorry you didn't get it, but something better will be coming your way!!!!

3. ITA with LLC ^^^^

This has happened to me several times and something better always pops up!! :tup:

4. Sorry, that's happened to me a few times as well...:crybaby:

5. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. It's happened to me too, but I'm sure something will pop back up later that is better suited for you :smile:

6. Aww, I'm sorry to hear about this! I hate when that happens to me, but I do agree with all the ladies on here...you'll definitely find something better!

7. That happens to me too! Don't worry hun, you'll find another bag to replace it. Just keep us updated ! ; )

8. It's nice to know i'll always have fellow b-bag girls to turn to :biggrin:

9. I can't tell you how many times it has happened to me. I feel you! I always end up missing auctions when I'm out.

10. I am always doing that too and it is so upsetting but then like the others have said, I usually find something better comes along. I hope another one comes up soon for you! :flowers: