Khloe Kardashian Odom and Lam Lam Thread II ! Still married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This week’s cover stars are… The Kardashians!

by Sophie Maden

2604ylz.jpg

Yep, you read that right. The celeb sisters we’re all obsessed with – the Kardashians – are hitting the Fabulous cover this week. We chatted to Kim, Kourtney and Khloe about kids, Kanye and living their lives on TV.

READ Why pregnant Kim thinks nothing looks good on her, SEE our exclusive photos from the shoot and WATCH our behind-the-scenes video, only in Fabulous, free inside The Sun this Sunday!

http://fabulousmag.co.uk/2013/05/10/this-weeks-cover-stars-are-the-kardashians/
Don’t forget to download the Aurasma app to your phone to watch the video straight from the cover.

And if you’re as excited about our Kardashians exclusive as we are, let us know on Facebook and Twitter #FabMagKardashians
I love this cover!

Family rate?
beverlyhillscosmeticdentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kylie-and-kendall-jenner1.jpg
beverlyhillscosmeticdentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kris-Jenner1.jpg
beverlyhillscosmeticdentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/lamar-odem-fim.jpg
beverlyhillscosmeticdentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kim-Kardashian.jpg
beverlyhillscosmeticdentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/khloe-kardashian.jpg
beverlyhillscosmeticdentist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Kanye-West3.jpg

This is so random, wasn't expecting to see Kanye :lol:

KHLOE KARDASHIAN SWATTED

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom were just swatted ... TMZ has learned ... and this one was dramatic, with cops racing to the scene with guns drawn.

Sources tell TMZ ... 911 dispatch received a call claiming Lamar and a friend were arguing inside his home, and the friend shot the bballer.

When cops arrived ... they found Lamar at home alone and he was unharmed.

An eyewitness on scene tells TMZ ... this was a full police response.

Sources tell TMZ ... the group responsible is the same one that has targeted multiple celebs over the last few months, including Diddy, Magic Johnson, Clint Eastwood, Rihanna and Chris Brown.

The group seems to have it out for the Kardashians. They've also targeted Kris and Bruce Jenner.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/10/khloe-kardashian-swatted/

Just crazy!

Police swarm Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's home after 'prank caller claimed he had been shot' in latest celebrity swatting hoax

By Chelsea White

PUBLISHED: 00:37 EST, 11 May 2013 | UPDATED: 00:37 EST, 11 May 2013

1pfqsj.jpg

Disturbing report: Los Angeles police swarmed the home Khloe Kardaishian and Lamar Odom, pictured here launching their perfume range, on Tuesday after authorities received a phone call claiming the basketballer had been shot

Los Angeles police swarmed Khloe Kardaishian and Lamar Odom's home on Friday after authorities received a phone call claiming the basketballer had been shot.

In the latest incident in the dangerous new craze swatting, a prankster called 911 to report a shooting at the couple's Tarzana, California, mansion.

Police surrounded the home fearing the basketballer was mortally injured.

According to TMZ, 911 dispatch received a call claiming Lamar and a friend were arguing inside his home.

Alarmingly, the caller claimed the fight escalated and the friend shot the 33-year-old.

When police arrived however, the found Lamar unharmed.

Khloe was not home at the time of the incident.

This is not the first time the Kardashian family have been targeted.

Bruce and Kris Jenner were also the victims of swatting in January.

The family was left left furious after heavily armed officers showed up at their door in Calabasas, after a hoax caller claimed a shooter was in the house and they heard a gun being fired.

Kim tweeted at the time: 'Just got a call from my mom telling me about this prank call that someone was shot in their home and 15 swat team & 3 helicopters showed up!

2z9mtsl.jpg

Shooting claims: A prankster told 911 that Lamar and a friend were arguing inside his home and the friend shot the 33-year-old, according to reports

'These prank calls are NOT funny. People can get arrested for this! I hope they find out how is behind this. It's dangerous & not a joke!'

Numerous other celebrities have been targeted by pranksters including Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Justin Timberlake.

Also allegedly targeted was Justin Bieber and Ashton Kutcher. A 12-year-old boy was arrested last year in connection to both alleged incidents.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Odoms-home-swatting-prank.html#ixzz2T15l1iEL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

25zs5n8.jpg

2guvzb5.jpg

[ @ ] khloekardashian Thank you @clydehairgod for all of the fun looks! Everyone follow @clydehairgod on insta! 21h

KhloéKardashianOdom ‏@KhloeKardashian 50m
I love when Lamar gives me workout tips and shows me new things! He's like my own personal trainer :smile: thank you baby! #Fitness

KhloéKardashianOdom ‏@KhloeKardashian 3h
I'm so proud of my baby sisters!! @KendallJenner @KylieJenner you are my heart, soul and smile!

Kendall Jenner ‏@KendallJenner 3h
aww I love you Khlo!❤�� RT @KhloeKardashian: I'm so proud of my baby sisters!! @KendallJenner @KylieJenner you are my heart, soul and smile!

Khloe's Blog

Sharing Our Kardashian Beauty!

May 10, 2013 /

Kardashian Beauty

99phsk.jpg

That’s right, we want to give you products that are true to who we are and that’s why we are giving our makeup products our Kardashian name. You still get our amazing quality products and a fab design, but now you can share our Kardashian name too! We’re still selling our Khroma products until they run out, so get those limited addition collectibles before they are gone for good, dolls!! Make sure you follow Kardashian Beauty on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! XOXO

2zgddab.jpg

rjkr3o.jpg

1yk45i.jpg

m7yvbo.jpg

To All The Mama’s In My Life!

fk71he.jpg

View the Gallery / 40 Photos »

Happy Mother’s Day to the sassiest, sweetest and most inspiring mom in the world! You have always been there when I needed you and given me amazing advice and support through all the stages in my life. Who else could call their mom one of their best friends? You are my inspiration and I am so lucky to have you in my life!

To Kourtney, the mother of two amazing kids, you are such a superstar! You have been able to raise Mason and Penelope to be such angels and I am so proud of how you have been able to really do it all! You are my hero!

To Kim, expectant mother to be, I am so excited for you to become a mother. I know you will be absolutely amazing and I can’t wait!

To my grandma MJ, I love you so much and I am so happy to have such a strong and confident woman and my life!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mama’s out there, you guys are what make the world go round! XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.