Khaki/Purple Carly is on her way to MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMG!!!! That HAS to be awesome knowing you'll have the only one in the States practically!!!!!!!! What an AMAZING color to go w/ a GORGEOUS bag!!!!!!! Eeeeeek! I'm too excited for you!!!! I will be pacing right along w/ you on Thursday!!!

this would almost be a cute wallet to go with the carly in purple even tho it is a diff purple a violet..

40155_B4VI_d2.jpg

OMGosh!! That bag is totally TDF!! I am such a purple person but I would only want it if it came in the large version. You are one lucky lady!! If I see one of those Carlys bopping through the mall I will know it's you!!

I told y all there was one left lol! Usually SAs hate saying there is, in case there really isnt, then having to return the money yada yada
LOLOL I ordered the Carly before you posted about that!!!! You were probably on your way home from work when I ordered her!!! LOL When I read your post I was laughing b/c you knew about the ONE they had left!!!!!!! LOLOL I was going crazy b/c the CS Rep told me it may not be available, even though it says there is one!!!! I took my chances, and THANKFULLY it is!!!! YAY!!!!

OMGOMGOMG!!!! That HAS to be awesome knowing you'll have the only one in the States practically!!!!!!!! What an AMAZING color to go w/ a GORGEOUS bag!!!!!!! Eeeeeek! I'm too excited for you!!!! I will be pacing right along w/ you on Thursday!!!
It is sooooooooooooo awesome!!!! Thanks for keeping me company, LA!!!! I'll need all the company I can get b/c I am going CRAZY!!!!:nuts:

OMGosh!! That bag is totally TDF!! I am such a purple person but I would only want it if it came in the large version. You are one lucky lady!! If I see one of those Carlys bopping through the mall I will know it's you!!
LOL You REALLY will know it's me since it's the only bag like it!!!!! LOLOL Thanks, and if you see me bopping around the mall w/ it, please say HI !!!!:yes: