Khaki/Purple Carly is on her way to MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

1. OK...I am the first to admit I am NOT a purple OR a pink person:tdown:......AT ALL!!!! But, after mariahcarey posted those GORGEOUS pics of her khaki/purple Carly from Asia :drool:, I was IN LOVE!!!! :love: I'm talking TOTALLY IN LOVE w/ a color combo for a bag like I have NEVER been before, including my obsession for chocolate signature!!!! I even printed out ALL of mariahcarey's pics of her bag (like a Coach stalker!!! LOL) and hung them up in my office over my computer so I can drool over them all day and night!!!!! LOL On Friday, I had enough, and decided to just call Coach and see what I can find out about this bag! I got a REALLY REALLY wonderful and helpful CS rep on the phone....I told her I was interested in getting some info about the medium Carly in khaki/purple. She looked and said "I dont see that.....but wait.....I see a khaki/berry Carly and we have ONE you want it????" Now, what the heck kind of question is that???????!!!!!! LOL OF COURSE I want it!!!!! I ordered her up. Then the CS rep told me that since there is ONLY ONE left I may not get it and we wont know til Monday b/c the order processing dept doesnt work over the weekends. Of course they dont!!! LOL Then she asked how I found out about this bag b/c this color was never released in the states!!!! So I told her I have a friend in Asia (thanx, mariahcarey!!!! you rock!!!!!) and I saw pics of the bag!!! LOL What a LONG weekend this has been!!!! I called Coach this AM and they didnt know anything yet! This afternoon I called and she SHIPPED!!!!! Her estimated date of arrival is THURSDAY!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am sooooooooo excited and I am hoping and praying she is in pristine condition as this is my DREAM bag for spring/summer!!!!! I wont be using her til April/May, but I promise to take pics as soon as she arrives before I pack her away til then!!!!!!! I just hope I can make it to Thursday....I am sooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!! :yahoo:Til then I'll be here drooling at mariahcarey's pics!!!!! :drool:
  2. Oh, wow, congrats!! When I saw the khaki/berry Carly on here, I texted one of my best friends immediately because she loves Coach and purple is her favorite color. Hehe. Can't wait to see it!! As much as I love Carly, it's just not for me and that suuuuuuuuuuuucks!!
  3. that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. You are so lucky! I am so happy for you. I called right after I read about it online and no one knew anything ... ha ha. I can't wait to see pics!
  5. Congrats mommyville, I hope you :heart: her! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!
  6. Mommyville congrats on your awesome purchase! I can't wait to see
  7. Oh my GOSH!!! How exciting:tup:!!! You must be flipping out:nuts:!!! I am anxiously waiting to see photos of your new baby, when she arrives!!!

You are so lucky that you got a wonderful:angel: CS rep, what a huge difference that makes in your conquest!!! I am thrilled:woohoo: for you and vicariously gonna live through you on your new purse.

P.S. I am lovin' your obsessing:drool: and stalking, with copying and hanging photos up of your victim!!! LOL:roflmfao:
  8. nice! i cant wait to see pics cause that berry color is beautiful
  9. Sounds pretty cant wait to see what it looks like.
  10. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!!
  11. You lucky girl!!!!! I love purple!!!!! I can't wait to see your pics!!! And you got the last one!!! That is crazy! I hope you LOVE it!!!! Hang in there until it gets here! I know how hard it is to wait! :smile:
  12. OMG, you are sooooo lucky!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!!
  13. Wow...Mommyville...that is exciting..a khaki/purple Carly :yahoo:!!!! That is one beautiful color combo and you will be one of the very few in the USA to have one!:tup: I am glad you were able to get a good SA help you find your obsession!:yes:
    Can't wait for the pics!:yahoo::woohoo:
  14. Wow! Congratulations! I have been drooling over this bag myself. Can't wait to see pics!
  15. Thanks so much everyone!!!!!!!!! I am REALLY excited!!! Khaki and purple to ME is the BEST combination that Coach could ever have come out with, and the fact that it's on a CARLY is such a HUGE bonus!!!! (though I wish it were on an ergo, but I'll take a Carly!!!)....the pics are keeping me drooling!!! I cant wait til Thursday!!!!!!!:yahoo:My dream bag is almost here!!!!!!!!!