KG Pretty Things P&J

1. Well, I hope it works this time. I got the pictures back of my two new frindge bags. I am also showing some of my other LV treasures. The shelves behind the suitcase are so over stuffed I have no more room.:crybaby: I just can't bare to part with any of my bags. No matter how old. I only use them for a few days at a time and then change to a new one. So they are all in great shape no matter how old they are. I had to pack up alot of the older ones and I did sell some of my old Coach bags that I didn't use anymore. But the high end designer bag I could never sell. I had to get some of those plastic drawers to make more room. If I was a little more organized it might make a difference:sad:. Most of my bags are LV, but I have alot of Chanel, Fendi Gucci and a few others. I will add more pics as I go. I have them all in pictures for insurance coverage. I love buying a new bag. There is no feeling like it when I go to work and everyong say "OH Is that a new Bag". I just love it. Well enjoy
    [​IMG]
    My new speedy frindge. The are both noisey and a little heavy but they are so cute it don't even matter.
    [​IMG]
    I got this multi color journal in Tampa a few weeks ago. I thought it was an ajenda becasue that is what the sales men told me and when I got the inserts they did not fit. So I had to go and buy the ajenda.
    [​IMG]
    This is a EA I got in LA duty Free coming back from Vietnam Last month.
    [​IMG]
    This is some of the multi color wallets and some new stuff.
    [​IMG]

My trusty LV carry on. This is the best carry on I have ever had. It fits exactly what I need to shower in Tiawan and change clothes and also fits my larges laptop to boot. It is a great suitcase.

I got the D & G for Christmas. I love the dangling letters.
    [​IMG]

2. You have a lovely collection! Love the franges!

ps. you can return the journal if its been max 14 days (and has no wear)

3. Lovely pieces, I adore the mini ecllipse!

4. I'm going to venture a guess and say that you like the fringe line? :smile: Thanks for sharing!

5. Wow, nice collection KG. :heart: :heart: the fringes, lol, so cute. Congrats on your new stuff.

6. gorgeous collection, so many LVs! :love:

7. Here are some extra things that would not fit on the first
    page.
    [​IMG]

Above is my closet. It is a mess. I have so many bags and I just can't get rid of them. I have hundreds of them. I will post them when I find the other disks with the pictures. I had to log them all for insurance purposes. My most expensive bag is a LV for $7100.00 It is more of a winter bag. I just took a liking to the Hermes so I am looking for a new Hermes to buy. That LV carry on the best travel bag I have ever had. It fits everything I need for a trip out of the country. I don't know what I would do without it now that I have it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. wow, nice collection u got there..

9. Aw wow- love the franges...so pretty! I hope you get to put up more pictures of the rest of your collection...you'll have one of the largest on the site!

And I see you like Hello Kitty? You are awesome!:p

10. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vendredi Agenda... :heart:.

11. Beautiful!!

12. beautiful collection!

13. I am a Hello Kitty fanatic. I have as much Hello Kitty stuff as I do purses. I try to buy unique things. I buy alot on eBay from a guy in Japan. He has unique items. I am trying to go to Japan. Hello Kitty Heaven. Thanks for being a fellow Hello Kitty lover.

14. amazing collection! wow!

15. Holy cow that is a lot of Louis Vuitton !