1. KFC is prob my fave fast food chain. OMG its soooooo good! :p I have it probably once a week, must be sooooo bad but I eat healthy the rest of the week! I always always always have a fillet tower meal (with no letuce!) with diet pepsi and mayo and ketchup dip. SO GOOD! Espesh without the lettuce is, I hate lettuce in hot stuff it goes all soggy. :tdown:

Who else loves KFC? :woohoo:
  2. So, erm, is it an Urban Legend that KFC overstuffs their chickens with food to make them fat? How about the beak-cutting-off and the force feeding? :s:lol: I've always wondered that...off to google!
  3. I don't know but them chickens taste so darned good!
  4. Nope, I don't like it one bit. I love churches fried chicken, but haven't had it in over 5 yrs. YUCK about them over feeding them. The beak cutting off? *puke*
  5. I love the mashed potatoes. Seriously, love them. I don't know what they put in them, but they are so addictive. I can pass on the chicken and other things though.
  6. I am getting diarrhea just thinking about it.:throwup:

My dad on the other hand cannot get enough KFC. I guess I don't like it because it is nowhere near as good as my momma's fried chicken.
  7. I have to have my KFC fix once a month! Fried food, especially with chicken skin on, is bad for you! But I cannot say no to KFC! I usually get an extra corn cobbette to go with it.
  8. Unfair! We get it with fries in the UK (in Italy we don't even have KFC).
  9. the mashed potatoes are the best thing on the planet...!! :heart:
  10. I havent had KFC in about 5 years maybe..I dont eat much fastfood. But I remember I used to like their fries.
  11. I have never had KFC. When I was in middle school my friend's grandmother told me to never eat there b/c when she was little she lived on a farm and they sold chicken to KFC. She said they would always request the sick chickens so that they could get a discount. This was a longgg time ago (prob 60 years) but it scared the crap out of me and I never eat it. But their mashed potatoes do look good!!!
  12. I remember getting food from there when I was younger. We'd go over to my uncle's house, he'd order a couple of family sized meals, and my brother and cousins and I would get our food and take it to the basement.

I know what's being said about Kentucky Fried Chicken, but given the source, I'm not 100% sure it's the truth.

I'm not going to answer one way or another until I learn the truth.
  13. The only KFC around here is suuuuper dirty and gross so I don't eat there, but the food is good. Whenever I see a clean one when I'm traveling I'll eat there. I looooooove the potato wedges and extra crispy chicken :yes:
  14. That is exactly why I boycott them, I haven't gone there in years. I just can't contribute to something so awful.:sad:
  15. I don't care for KFC. My favorite fast food place is Captain D's. I'd rather go there, I guess.