Coach

Keychain/fob/charm collection...:)

jayde123 Posted By jayde123 Posted Mar 16, 2009

1. My son told me I was a show-off, but just wanted to share my keychain/fob/charm collection with my tPF friends.

[​IMG]
    red patent apple, goldfish/koi, skull, flower with ladybug
    orangish-ish red perfume fob, pink flower, red/white/gold coach & horses design, denim flower, gold 3D "c" sphere, red patent butterfly

[​IMG]
    frog, globe/earth, red flower, teddy bear, apple, koi, skull, yellow flower with lady bug, green leather fob with clip
    watermelon, "J" initial, gold sphere, smiley face, red-orange perfume fob, pink flower, red/white/gold coach & horses, denim flower, round gold locket, red butterfly

[​IMG]

2. Very nice collection! Quite a few rare finds there, I've been looking for the watermellon myself! congrats!

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    frog, smiley face, red flower, peace sign
    watermelon, "J", globe/earth, "Love" fob

[​IMG]

peace sign, apple, lips lanyard, koi, "B"
    "Love", pink flower, denim flower

[​IMG]

lips lanyard, koi, "B", gold locket, green leather with clip
    denim flower, gold sphere, skull, dollar sign

Sorry some of the pictures are repeats. I tried to take them all, but forgot some the first time, and omitted some the second time! I gave the teddy bear to my mom and the "B" will go to her too.

4. Nice collection!
    I love the red poppy. I think she's a bit rare!

5. Thank you MrsCook & e.Kat. I've seen the watermelon on eBay recently. I wish the poppy was rare enough that I could sell it and retire!! Haha. :p

6. ohhhhhhhhhhh
    show offs!!!!

seriously, those are fabulous!!
    i'm soooooo greennnnnn!!!

7. I love all of the flowers and the globe--so cute!! you have a FANTASTIC fob collection!!!!

8. Super cute! I need to display and "show-off" my collection too! :p

9. Yay!! Nice Job! It looks like I've found another kindred spirit (like MsAmie:p).

10. they are all so cute

11. You've got an amazing collection! I especially like the globe charm

12. I've never seen the Poppy flower keyfob before....Me likey A LOT :tup:!!!!

13. Beautiful collection! Congrats.

14. jelita78 and charlie - Thanks for the kind words!
    coachgirl12 - thanks for looking! Yes, let's see your collection too!
    brooke11 and kiuty77 - thank you! I like the globe alot too. I bought it off eBay and didn't know at the time that the other side shows the other side of the world (Europe, Asia, Africa). I thought it just said Coach! :p
    CA-Anonymous - Thanks, the poppy is so cute and really has a lot of detail on it! beljwl and admat97 - thank you! I love to share my stuff with tPFers.

My daughter just came over today and begged for the skull. I gave in, but now I have to replace it with something else!

15. Awsome collection; I really like the poppy flower fob and the "LOVE" charm! Those are quite rare--I've been looking for those on eBay for a while and havent had any luck!