Key pouch hardware replacement

lovejewels79

Dec 12, 2021
Just wanna share with you all that the hardware replacement on the key pouch is free except the zipper itself. So if your hardware has lost the gold plating color, you can bring it down for a free replacement on the hardware. This is really fantastic service on their end. Pictured is my key pouch after hardware replacement. Had it for like 6-7 yrs and its looking new now :love:

B45CF83E-44C2-467E-B91E-A39010E1F5B3.jpeg
15C0228C-3FB4-4EEE-B33F-5654AA386C72.jpeg

I ordered the key pouch in graphite in December 2021, then in February, the keychain broke off. I sent it to get repaired and they said that it's in my best interest to exchange it for a new item. Still waiting on hearing back. Pretty surprised because I figured it'd be an easy fix for them.

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
Do you mean the hardware on the zipper pull and the key ring and chain part on the inside? If so, I should get it change too. Mine is looking awful already. Very very tarnished.

Hi all! I know the thread is older, but I have a related question. What if the chain and clasp is gone, will they still replace it? My Key Pouch still has the canvas loop inside where the chain goes. If you’ve had experience on this, do share! Thanks! :smile:

Reactions: jessicalistic