Key holders

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Which one do you have? Pics?

As u all know I'm a damier fan..im thinking whether to get a damier key holder or something else...

any suggestions? i can't get it out of my mind!!:shame:

i have the damier cles already...but i only use that for change...
i wanna get a key holder..a 4-key will be enough..but im wondering whether i should stick with damier because my everyday bag is damier speedy and i hv a damier cles and a damier wallet

I think the key holders are not so practical. I had one in monogram canvas and I sold it so little time after. I think a cles is more useful and more cute. I´ve got 3 and I want 2 more.

I never put my keys in my Cles. I just let them dangle outside the Cles. I keep my driver's license in my Cles so that if I just need to run my kids somewhere, I can just grab that and my license is already in there. A lot of people have said they keep a credit card and a little cash in their Cles also.

I have just gotten the Bronze Vernis 4-Key Holder. They actually had one left in the Boston store!! I love the 4 key holder, it fits my keys just perfectly.

Yeah I also have the Damier 4-key holder..I always keep the keys inside unless I'm going to use one of them (mailbox key, house key, etc.) But I keep car keys on my Marshmallow Vernis one..the keys always stay outside of that one because of the little remote thing.

I had the 6 key monogram key holder but gave it to my Mom... I wanted a key holder that closed completely so that my keys would not come in contact with anything. I opted for a discontinued key holder and I am very, very satisified.
DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg