Kevin Federline's New Song= Bust

1. [​IMG]

Since it is Friday, why not add a little fun. When I say fun, I mean making fun of K-Fed. Yes- that picture is awful. Does he think he is hot? Does he think that pose will make us want him?? If you have decided to be lazy today and not go work out, you can listen to this song and laugh about 156,983,109 calories off. Is he kidding?? So for your hearing horrors of the week, listen to K-Fed's rap here. Don't tell me I didn't warn you that it is awful.

FYI K-Fed... Pavarattis does not mean Paparazzi. Pavarotti is a famous Oprah singer. Nice try at making a new cool word though.

2. funny
  3. I heard it on the radio yesterday. It was horrible!! They said Brittany laughed at Kevin's attempt to make $ on the side...
  4. Wow, skeevy AND untalented. What a catch. :blink:
  5. I wonder if Britney is embarressed at all. I know that marriage is not going to last. What was she thinking???:lol:
  6. :lol: An eminen clone...hahhaha, but this was is worse...haha...What is he going to rap about? Cheeto stains, and having to live on a 10000 monthly hubbie
  7. damn that word slip is hilarious! :lol:
  8. This is so bad it will probably make millions...
  9. K Fed...I feel sorry for Brit...
  10. what a waste of "life", he's just so gross i dont know how she can be with him.