Kevin Federline sits 8 hours for new Polynesian tribal belt tattoo

1. Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline recently spent eight agonising hours having a Polynesian tribal belt tattooed on his back.

The painful tattoo depicts the creation of life and features a fetus in the middle.

Federline says, "It's got the suns and the ocean and then the stars on my shoulders. It follows my wife-beater (vest) line. You can't see it when I'm wearing a wife-beater... It was pretty #$%@ing painful."

anyone else find it hilarious that he got a tattoo of what he's been doing pretty much his whole life ? :lol:

2. Exactly he's an idiot, I wonder how much did that run Britney?

3. I really need to see a pic of this one!

4. We don't really need a pic. Let's hope he just fades away.

5. ^^ditto

6. 8 hours, eh? He's got nothing better to do I guess...

7. ^I was just getting ready to type that too! LMAO!
    my thoughts:
    "it's not like he had anything else to do"

LOL!

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Love it. He is a bit of a loser....I guess....I am not a big a big fan.

9. I love the fact that he keeps on bragging that he drives a Ferrari and that he's in another tax bracket... it still has not gotten into his thin skull that he never earned a dime. Maybe he's never really asked his wife what she did for a living before they got married? : )

10. I don't like him, but he HAS made some money. His career was a dancer when they met and he gets paid for his appearances now.
    He couldn't afford that Ferrari w/o Brit, but in all fairness he does make some money.

11. ^^^ 'Some' being the operative word LOL! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. 8 hours?! thats crazy. i would do it in different sessions. maybe i'm a chicken, lol

13. Ugh, I'm so tired of hearing about him. I wish they'd stop talking about him - it just makes it seem like people care, which they don't !

14. alya^ i TOTALLY f_cking AGREE!

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: