KEM Handbags?

1. New to the Forum- been reading for a while, but finally decided to join. I'm now seeing the importance of a nice handbag!
    Anyway, I was wondering what you all thought about KEM bags. I got a small leather satchel, but now I'm wondering if it was a good purchase. Has anyone heard of these bags, and if so, what did you think about them? I wanted to get a small LV, but I also wanted something unique that I haven't seen everywhere. Any opinions on this brand?
  2. I have never heard of the brand. I did a search and found a post where someone mentions the brand is Greek and is of good quality. Do you have pics or more information? Now I'm curious to see one! Thanks!
  3. Kem is Greek company who designs and manufactures luxury handbags. Kem bags are new to the U.S. but in demand in European markets for over 20 years. In fact, Kem bags are frequently seen in the pages of European Vogue, Marie Claire, and other high fashion magazines. The raw materials of the highest quality and bought in Milan Italy. Try one, you'll love it, and what's really great (for now in the U.S.) is you won't see many other women carrying Kem.
  4. Post pics if you have some!! We would all love to see!
  5. Hi,

I have a KEM store here in my town of Melbourne, FL. I currently own 3 of the bags and got compliments on all of them constantly. This store was the first to open in the United States and the owner, Sonya, has expanded into the other United States stores listed at the website. The KEM website is at

The bags I have purchased ran anywhere from $250-$550 and are all of good quality materials. I have yet to see anyone in town with one of these purses, however, I do know others have purchased them as the owner is constantly getting in new stock and the stores seems to be doing good business. I have seen the ads for them in the European magazines but have yet to see them become "big" here in the states. I know Sonya is hoping that the bags will make their way onto the Vogue and other fashion magazines radar soon. Enjoy browsing the website.
  6. I represent Kem handbags here in the us. I'm Richard and I would love to discuss our beautiful handcrafted leather bags with anyone interested..
  7. Wow so many helpful people.
  8. :roflmfao: that's what I was thinking
  9. [​IMG]
    Hi, this pic is of my KEM that I bought in Melbourne, can't tell from the pic, but it is a honey(?) color. I fell in love with it when I saw it and had to have it. I have to say, whenever I carry my KEM, people ask me about it. I like it even more because it's not EVERYWHERE!

Excellent quality, and I paid what I thought was alot, but I also bought an aqua bag on serious sale, so it's all good!
  10. never heard of KEM

seems like all these new people are crawling out of the woodwork promoting this company;)
  11. Yes -- with 1 or 2 posts -- :confused1: