Kelly Troika

I guess Kelly Troika is in store in HK. It is advertised in a recent magazine in HK. Please see attached. It is selling for HKD51,000 (i.e. USD6,555). I think the brown one looks better than the black one. It said the fur is cow's hair.

FYI, the silk fur trim scarf is selling for HKD85,500 (i.e. USD10990)

Attachments

• IMG_1923.JPG
    IMG_1923.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 93
I read somewhere that it's cow hair(!:nuts:) anyway, pony hair or cow hair doesn't make much difference! I absolutely love it too. That Trim in Le Monde is DEVINE! Put it probably will get bald patches after a lot of use!

I told my DH that maybe we need to get a Rainbow vaccum cleaner to clean the pony hair.....it's not really that practical, although it's lovely, and quite affordable (= the price of a normal Kelly)

I think Troika must be very hot in the coming season. I went pass Celine store today and saw they have lots or handbags in different styles in Troika! The feel is similar to the Troika brown and beige Kelly!

Did I mention before how much I LOVE Troika? But since I already have three cats (one with a bad eBay habit) I don't think I can do anything else that sheds!