Kelly Ripa -Mulitpocket help please...

1. Hey all.
    Kelly was on the cover of Allure in the past and inside they showed what she brought to the photo shoot. She had a small mulit pocket. It was pink. I can't for the life of me remember what the actual color was!
    I threw that magazine out which was stupid considering I really wanted that color.

Anyone know?? I know this is a total shot in the dark. :shrugs:

2. Do you remember how far back the issue is? I have several back issues that I haven't looked at yet but I don't remember Kelly being on the cover on any of them.

3. well...over a year ago. :crybaby:
    I told you it was a shot in the dark!

Maybe I can find a Kelly fan site and see of someone has the mag. saved.

4. ^^Oh, that long ago? LOL... I'm not sure I can help you then. I've seen Kelly pictured with a pale pink hobo. Are you sure it was a Multipocket?

5. yes, that's when I fell in love...

6. I'll try doing some research and see if I can find a picture for you. I like Kelly a lot. She has several MJ bags!:yes:

7. I found the cover of the June 2004 magazine...maybe knowing the date will help us narrow down the pink colors from around that time??

allure-2004june.jpg
  8. Running searches too...will let you know if I come up with the pic.....UGHH I hate when this happens to me so will do my best to find it!

9. You guys are so awesome!
    I will also be looking!
    See what we do for fashion? LOL!!

10. luvpurses24 will find it for you! she's the queen of celebrity photos and their handbags!

11. ^^Ack! Now I feel the pressure! LOL...:lol:

Thanks for the compliment though thithi. I will certainly do my best!!

12. hmmm... the only pink color that comes to my mind is washed rose which is from 2003 (?).... but i dont know if that the one that she has (i cant remember magazines from the past month let alone from years past :sad: ...sorry)