Kelly Love...

Kellybag said:
LaVAn you are too cute! Maybe you can get a little job at Hermes on weekends and keep us all thoroughly posted on the goods.

I know! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think it would be great to work at Hermes and learn all about their things! But it's great that I already have full-time job which helps me with my addiction.;)

sarahcantiik said:
:love: Ya know, I purchased my first birkin sometimes before the end of 2005.. it's now April and I end up with 2 birkins (1 is actually in the process of being sold) and a kelly.. How bad is that! :wondering I have a feeling, I will sell my old handbags more and more to fund for more Hermes.. As we speak, I am raiding my closet and thinking, hmmm.. what more can I sell.. LOL..

*Sarah*

Exactly Sarah!! I have been selling bags left and right - and a friend is selling two riding saddles for me (between dd and myself we had 3, now need one as she stopped); I have 2 bags to go on the marketplace in 2 days - I've returned 2 bags to store/catalog....all in the name of Hermes!!:love: Good thing I can't sell DH or he'd probably be on the block too:lol: :lol:

Probably not that much kb - he has a few "issues" :blink: just kidding! But I could sell his Harley and get a nice bag;)

Those of you will kellys - do you have your shoulder strap attached and do you use it? I haven't attached mine and generally don't because the strap is long, however I was thinking of trying it out - as sometimes to carry it gets tiresome!

LOL @ shoes! :love:

I havent got a DH to be put in the marketplace or eBay, but I do have a cute dog and a few cats, hahaha.. I could prolly received a couple of hundreds for selling them :biggrin:

Nah, I was joking of course, they are my precious babies.. And I know nobody would ever want them, coz my dog is a mutt, and my cats are all strays.. :lol:

I'm the kind of person, who when I want something, I just have to have it immediately! And often, there's no brake stopping me. It's BAD! I also have a feeling, that I'm going thru phases here. Like before, I started with Pradas, and Guccis, and then I move on to LVs for a while, and now Hermes.. I just dont know when this *ahem* Hermes phase will be over..:sick:

*Sarah*

sarahcantiik said:
I'm the kind of person, who when I want something, I just have to have it immediately! And often, there's no brake stopping me. It's BAD! I also have a feeling, that I'm going thru phases here. Like before, I started with Pradas, and Guccis, and then I move on to LVs for a while, and now Hermes.. I just dont know when this *ahem* Hermes phase will be over..:sick:

*Sarah*

Sarah, I'm thinking we're here to stay:weird: :weird: I'm exactly the same, see it, want it, must have it NOW! This is not working well for me!! I am trying to sell off most all of my other bags....why not? Now I have to stop looking for a good long time and play with the ones I have.... Funny thing though this morning - I switched to my birkin bag and almost 'forgot" to put my things IN the bag! Almost took my empty birkin - like it's a pet or something LOL!!:love: I'm losing it over these bags girls LOL!

Sarah - I've also had my phases and I don't think the Hermes phase will go away. I've been hooked and addicted and there's no way out of it.

Shoes - That is so funny about carrying your empty Birkin LOL! I sometimes use the shoulder strap of my Kelly. Well, I never actually put it on my shoulder, but it looks cute hanging on the bag. Also, it might come in handy. If I use it, I think I'll use it messenger-style since I'm tiny.

I've been selling a lot of my other designer bags to use for new Hermes purchases. I am also a person who "I want it and I want it now!" But I'm learning to be patient with Hermes. As long as I know I'll get my stuff, I'm willing to wait. Nothing beats the experience of buying at the store. I was speaking with DH last night and I said, I think I prefer to celebrate with champagne at the store than have a FedEx guy deliver my bag!

shoes319 said:
Those of you will kellys - do you have your shoulder strap attached and do you use it? I haven't attached mine and generally don't because the strap is long, however I was thinking of trying it out - as sometimes to carry it gets tiresome!
Hi Shoes, I don't attach the shoulder strap on my Kellys as I don't use it. I prefer to carry the Kelly like a handbag :smile:

shoes319 said:
Thanks girls - I was watching A Perfect Murder a bit ago and did notice Gwyneth had the strap and did use it...

She looked so chic in that movie.

After reading this thread again I really want a Kelly, right now. I think I may have to visit Hermes everyday until I get one.

How did I miss this discussion!!!????!!!

I , like you guys (sarah and shoes), have been raiding my closet selling like mad for this Hermes *ahem* phase I'm going through. This is SICKENING I tell you! But I'm sooo happy! My first one will be here next week!!