Kelly Lakis Bag

I saw one on social media recently (eta: and they mentioned it was a U stamp)! I think it might have been the larger 32? And it was a new bag from a boutique. However in their case I remember it having a horseshoe stamp so I was wondering if it’s a store SO or someone else’s SO :thinking: don’t quite remember when it was last on the SO menu.

Last edited:
I saw one on social media recently (eta: maybe a month or two ago iirc)! I think it might have been the larger 32? And it was a new bag from a boutique. However in their case I remember it having a horseshoe stamp so I was wondering if it’s a store SO or someone else’s SO :thinking: don’t quite remember when it was last on the SO menu.
Is it the same bag shared below posted here?

7e136dbf-cb88-4221-a714-dc0c8872c27c-jpeg.5654586

The last time Lakis was on the à la carte, SO menu was circa 2018 (for delivery in 2019) or thereabouts if I recall correctly.

Is it the same bag shared below posted here?

The last time Lakis was on the menu was circa 2018 (for delivery in 2019) or thereabouts if I recall correctly.

I was just in the middle of going to find the post :biggrin: . It seems to be a different one - in Gold and purchased just earlier this month (I remembered wrong and thought it was earlier for some reason).

Reactions: Meta