Kelly JPG Clutch vs. Kelly Longue vs. Kelly 25cm

?

Which style do you prefer the most?

1. Kelly JPG Clutch

2. Kelly Longue

3. Kelly 25cm

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Out of all three (Kelly Clutch, Kelly Longue, and Kelly 25cm), which one do you prefer the most and which the least? Why? TIA:flowers: .

2. I like the 25cm the best. I think it does the most justice to the classic Kelly shape. It really is the perfect size for me and I can't wait for mine to finally arrive (feels like I've been waiting forever)!

3. what is kelly Longue?

4. What about the Kelly Elan????

Kelan1.jpg
  5. ^^^^^No longer available. Why don't you bring yours with you to NYC, D?:graucho:

6. I love the Kelly 25 in black box for evening, then the Kelly elan for really formal events. Longue is not my fave.

7. Love that!! How big is it?

I really like both the clutch and the 25 cm box but for different occasions. I NEED one of each!

8. WHAT, WHAT, WHAT????? REALLY????? :wtf: :wtf:

....HG, I am going to bring it with me. It's the only bag I have that can fit in my carry-on along with all the other stuff I have to haul......:rolleyes:

....i have a discontinued bag? ....is this a BAD thing?????

9. Which one has been discontinued??

10. mine Rose....the Elan.....:sad:

11. I can't imagine that would be bad but I just wanted to say that every time I look at that bag, Shopmom, I just smile... it is soooooo gorgeous!!!! :drool:

12. thank you so much Jenifer :heart:

13. Oh no! it's beautiful.... I was just about to put it on my list of 'must haves'. I hope this is not going to turn into one of my 'obsessive 'must- haves hunts' :s . Just did that with a limited edition Chanel bag......with a happy outcome.

14. Oh, Shopmom, it is very bad to have a discontinued bag. You must must give it to me :graucho: .

15. Fight you for it!:smash: OOPS, sorry Vlad:shame: and Chanchan, youst kidding:angel: