Kelly Double Tour bracelet prices?

1. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the price was for the Kelly Double Tour bracelet with PHW in white... I really want one, but DH wants to know the price.

I am in Michigan, US and my local store doesn't have the white...only dark colors and I was to embarassed to ask the price. Also, any suggestions about where to order one from? I originally saw the bracelet in NY (Madison).

2. it's £205 in the uk, so i imagine $400ish, maybe a little less?
  3. Thanks, annanas... I thought it was around $260, maybe I am wrong. If anyone knows specifically, I would be forever grateful!
  4. I thought they were $365. call Hawaii they are still open at this time it should be around 3pm there.
  5. I have one and I think I paid around $400 for it...give or take a few$$..I really like it a lot. It would be gorgeous in white I'm sure.
  6. Thanks everyone!
  7. I will check on the price and colour and let you know.
  8. I bought my Kelly Double Tour bracelet in White Epsom for S$650 (~US$445) in late Dec 2007. Inclusive of 7% tax.
  9. bought mine in white epsom a year ago, 260 euros
  10. Almost bought one awhile back at the King of Prussia mall. Was a bit over $350, I think
  11. If you're not averse to eBay, I bought a brand new one for around $250.00 US, in shocking pink.
  12. I purchased a double tour for my Kelly watch about 8 months ago and I thought it was about $435 +/-