Kelly Dog

1. I was searching for this. Thanks to a sweet tPF-er, I found one - rang the store to have it put on hold and off I went to pick it up.

Owlcharm2.jpg
  2. So cute :love: !!!
    Congrats MsPiggy :flowers: !!!

3. Of course when at the store, one does not just walk in and out without browsing around first :p Plus, this was not my usual store. Spotted a pretty Kelly 25cm in Etoupe Chevre de Coromandel PHW.

Then I saw this, sitting in the glass cabinet. I was hankering for one ever since I saw a lovely tPF-er friend wearing hers last Dec. Alas my store did not have any and I was told it is difficult to locate one. So I bought a Kelly Double Tour instead. But now, this was right in front of me. I ask to take a look and of course it went home with me!! :wlae:

Presenting, my Kelly Dog bracelet in natural barenia palladium hardware. :love:

KellyDog.jpg KellyDog2.jpg
  4. Some "action pics" ;) Love the white contrast stitching on the barenia.

Pardon my week-old manicure. Time for a visit to the manicurist. :shame:

KellyDog5.jpg KellyDog6.jpg Kellydog7.jpg
  5. Nice! You and mrss are twins!

6. ms piggy, love it! Thanks for sharing pix!

7. nice little goodies!

8. Thank you fromparis, asa, mistikat, Kellybag. :flowers:

asa I was certainly inspired by both you and mrss. Love the CDCs on you. But it's not me, so the Kelly Dog it is.

9. ^^You could do the CDC too! But this looks great. Can't wait to see IRL.

10. ^ Thanks! We should arrange a meet up soon. It's been a while since the last one. I want to see everyone's new purchases! ;)

11. Love the bracelet! Looks great!

12. Beautiful bracelet ms p. - looks gorgeous on you!
    Cute key ring too!

13. Your Kelly dog is adorable!
    Love your bracelet too.

14. ms piggy- love the bracelet and the key ring. enjoy them.

15. What great purchases!

The key ring is so cute, and the bracelet looks lovely on you :tup: