Kelly Craving...

As lilach said, it's hard to be specific because there are different rules for everyone. One SA went so far as to tell me that the buying (not ordering) limit per person was one Birkin and one Kelly per year!! RIIIIIIGHTT!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Greentea said:
As lilach said, it's hard to be specific because there are different rules for everyone. One SA went so far as to tell me that the buying (not ordering) limit per person was one Birkin and one Kelly per year!! RIIIIIIGHTT!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Agree, that is so not true. My last trip to Hermes I was shown 3 birkins and couple of different kellys and if I wanted I could have bought them all, so there's no limit for you to buy, no way!

whispa777 said:
Agree, that is so not true. My last trip to Hermes I was shown 3 birkins and couple of different kellys and if I wanted I could have bought them all, so there's no limit for you to buy, no way!
Agreed, no limit to what you can buy..........as long as your check doesn't bounce.

My SA told me that I can only buy one Birkin and one Kelly a year. That was why I passed up on the cobalt blue ostrich HAC 28cm because at the time, the SA HINTED that they may get in something I like ... Well, that certainly didn't happen.

Was talking to my SA the other day and she was expressing how her store would only take special orders for clients that shop EXCLUSIVELY at that store and it's one special order per year (doesn't matter what bag, you can only do one SO and you can't do it anywhere else either). Even then, it's not for every single client ... She said it's only for "loyal customers who don't shop at any other Hermes location". Is that true?

As you guys can tell, I'm not having much luck with things. I really want a fuchsia porosus Kelly badly now, too bad I cancelled out on it, can't go back now ...

koukanamiya said:
My SA told me that I can only buy one Birkin and one Kelly a year. That was why I passed up on the cobalt blue ostrich HAC 28cm because at the time, the SA HINTED that they may get in something I like ... Well, that certainly didn't happen.

Was talking to my SA the other day and she was expressing how her store would only take special orders for clients that shop EXCLUSIVELY at that store and it's one special order per year (doesn't matter what bag, you can only do one SO and you can't do it anywhere else either). She said it's only for "loyal customers who don't shop at any other Hermes location". Is that true?

As you guys can tell, I'm not having much luck with things. I really want a fuchsia porosus Kelly badly now, too bad I cancelled out on it, can't go back now ...
Kou, is this the SCP Hermes?

Official rule is 1 Birkin and 1 Kelly per person (I don't think people care that much anyways...:lol: ) But I think application of the rule is depending on each store. Some store don't care how many you've bought this year and some are very strict. I've experienced that some store even check your record in the computer to see if you bought any Birkin or Kelly in the same year before selling a Birkin:yucky: .

aspenmartial said:
Official rule is 1 Birkin and 1 Kelly per person (I don't think people care that much anyways...:lol: ) But I think application of the rule is depending on each store. Some store don't care how many you've bought this year and some are very strict. I've experienced that some store even check your record in the computer to see if you bought any Birkin or Kelly in the same year before selling a Birkin:yucky: .
NEVER EVER happened to me or my friends (therefore the info i pmed you) :amazed: i am shocked as i know people buying or ordering them in the dozen

oh and btw i would really thinking about boycotting hermès if a sa tells me "no maam we do not sell you the bag you want as you already bought one this year come back in 12 month"
i love hermès since decades and barely can deal with their policies on orders and he whole waitlist thing but when they would start neglecting my money i am willed to spend then even if that maybe tough byebye hermès if my money is not good enough for you i´ll take it to someone who is more than happy to do so :rant:
hermès has an attitude but believe me mine is more impressive :angel:

I was shocked that when SA checked my record for eligibility for purchasing a bag!!!:shocked: SA told me Hermes cooperate might spot me (black list) or something.. I was so scared!:cry: It was not like I bought 10 bags per year! Not even close to 10 bags! Yes I got more than 1 bag this year. But I am very sure there are tones of people who bought more bags than I did:mad:. I don't know why that particular store is very strict. I really learn alot from you guys.

aspenmartial said:
I was shocked that when SA checked my record for eligibility for purchasing a bag!!!:shocked: SA told me Hermes cooperate might spot me (black list) or something.. I was so scared!:cry: It was not like I bought 10 bags per year! Not even close to 10 bags! Yes I got more than 1 bag this year. But I am very sure there are tones of people who bought more bags than I did:mad:. I don't know why that particular store is very strict. I really learn alot from you guys.

Was it the Hawaii store?