Kelly beige pics pls

1. Any chance that someone has picture/s of CHANEL Kelly in biege pls? In fact, any colour except black, would be great :yes: I only have seen pictures of the black one, too bad that we don't have CHANEL store in Sweden, the one (and only) in Danmark has very limited bags in their boutique. I did order my first one from the UK, the SA (Sloan street) was very helpful and very polite, really meet my expectation, will definately make my next purchase from him.

I'm considering between biege kelly and biege classic flap as my second babies :angel: ( my first one is a black classic flap just got it 3 days ago as mention in my previous post)

Many thanks

2. I too am interested in a Kelly bag. I'm going to NM today and see what colors are available, if any.

3. Chanelvgirl, that's great, if you'd share the info. I'd really appreciate that. I wish there's a CHANEL store here as well

4. Pic Pic Pic!

5. The SF boutique called and said they got some Kellys in but I have the flu and I'm too sick to go today. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :hysteric:

6. Do you know what colors came in?

7. I was at NM today and the SA showed me the dark brown lambskin Kelly. It's a nice bag and size. The price is $1650. SA says that the black caviar with silver is still available. Crochetbella mentioned that SF has some Kelly bags. I will call tomorrow and find out what bags they have. I was there last week but did not see any. I'll let you know tomorrow what they have in stock.

8. Thanks for the info! I'm not sure what colors the boutique had but I am hoping to go tomorrow and check it out. :yes:

9. I just might see you there:graucho:

10. chanelvgirl, crochetbella
    thanks so much, could you also look for the size/s, how big they are :smile:

I saw a pic of the small one in black and like the proportion but don't know how big it actually is

11. Is this a silver Kelly? and do you what size is it, medium?

12. Sorry forget to press the button to upload :p the pic

Silver kelly.jpg
  13. I have a vintage one with this type, but it is gold hardware.

f9_3.jpg
  14. :nuts: wow, thanks so much chy123,

Is it called vintage kelly? or what is the name of the model?
    Could you let me know the measurement of them?
    How is the interior?

Thanks so much

15. This bag I buy from eBay about 3 years ago. Someone call it twin bag. Because it is released about 94, so I call it vintage bag.
    Big bag: 10.5" x 6" x 2.5" Small bag: 5.5" x 4.5" x 2".