Kelly 25 or 35?

?

Kelly 25 or 35?

1. 25

2. 35

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If I am going to get a Birkin 35, should my next bag be a Kelly 25 or 35?

2. hrm, what do you want to use the kelly for? if you only want to use it during the night time, 25 would be ok. but if you want to use it during the day time as well, i would suggest the 28 or 32.

3. I would go for 28 or 32 as well.

4. Same here - 28 or 32...!

5. I think either 28 or 32. The 25 seems too small unless you are getting it for an evening bag.

6. I would say 35.:biggrin:

7. Yep another 32 or 28 too here. The 28 is already pretty small IMO, I can imagine a 25 would be too tiny coz the shape of the kelly is slim..

8. Depends on how tall you are...My kelly 32cm togo is very durable bag and it is stunning. But 32 cm is kind of heavy some reason. Maybe it's just me. I feel like 32 cm is heavier than 35 cm Birkin. I don't know why...

9. 35cm. I prefer a spacious purse. I am pretty sure this is a 35cm, judging from the depth of the bag. I rarely attend formal events, so a 35cm Kelly would be more of a fun shopping purse, more girly look than a birkin of same size, holding roughly same amount of stuff.

kelly-bluejean.jpg
  10. I like 28 or 32 the best. The 25, I really only prefer in the rigide style as an evening bag. :smile:

11. I have had two 32cm..both rigide...one gold corcheval and the other black box. I sold both and bought a red 35cm rouge vif rigide box with gold HW. I do love the 35cm. Somehow it is lighter than the 32 maybe because it has more room inside? I love the statement the 35 makes too and I am 5 feet 3 inches tall.

12. do you have pictures?

13. Hi theItbag!! Pics of the 35 Rouge Vif? The gold Kelly I might be able to get pics too because my sister-in-law now owns it. I'll try...I'm old fashioned because I have to take pics then develop them on a disc and it might take several days. I'll try.

14. Hi theItbag - how tall are you...just curious on size although that doesn't really mean anything on what size Kelly to purchase.

15. 5'2. is the 35 kelly larger than the 35 birkin?