KEEPALL w/o shoulderstrap..

1. On your shoulder? Have you ever tried to carry this like a shoulderbag with the handles on your shoulder?

I was so tired of carrying it today and to my own surprise I managed quite easily to throw it over my shoulder, carrying like I would carry and antigua or the neverfull! Maybe I should start llifting more weights. =P

2. omg, so you tottally read my mind! i was going to ask everyone if this is possible!!!!! so it is? anyway i can get a modeling pic ;)

THANKS SO MUCH!

3. the mc keepall it is, but the regular, no

4. can you still buy the MC Keepall?

5. yeah they apparently discontinued production of it, but ik for a fact there are some out there, before the increase it was $2740.00 no telling what it is now :sad:

6. wow I never tried to use it as a shoulder bag.
    Can anyone tell me what the MC speedy cost back in 03. I am hoping to get store credit for mine in white as the bleeding is looking so bad.

7. wait what size mc keepall is discontinued?

8. $2740 seems kinda pricy but not when you compare it to the Speedy 30! it might be like $3500 now!! i might call 866....

9. it only comes in one size, a 45... its proably around $3k but not 3500!

10. think its better to get w/ strap.. even though you won't use it , its good to know it was there when you needed them:yes:

are we talking the mc keepall there? mc keepal comes in 45 w/o strap

11. ^^^^^^^

ohhhh, sorry to hear that.....do you really think they would give you a store credit after 4 years?

12. ^
    That would be crazy.

13. Seems like I have a receipt for '03 from the Hawaii store for a black being somewhere around $1200-1400. I could be totally wrong. Lemme go see if I can dig it up. I just moved so I have no idea where my crap is!

14. I just bought mine not too long ago and it definitely wasnt that much...lol.

The black MC keepall I have does fit over my shoulder but its really bulky. I dont have small arms so a mono keepall 45 I have definitely doesn't. Not sure about the 60 my DH carries. I have never tried it. I make it a point to never buy them without shoulder straps but couldnt resist the MC!

15. on Dec 02, 2003 the purchase of a black MC speedy in Hawaii on my receipt shows 1430.00 retail with 4.166% tax for a total of 1489.57.

You cant even get a thoroughly used one in good condition for that now! lol