Keepall question..

1. Hey there, not sure if anyone has asked be4, but for those of you who own the Keepall - did you receive a dustbag for it? As you know, I rec'd my Keepall this week from ELUXURY and it actually came in a LV box - most people said they didn't receive a LV box from ELUX just a ELUX box...so my question is - what about the dusbag, should it of come with one? Just curious..thanks!!!!

2. oh yea, if it was suppose to come with one - even though I purchased it from ELUX will the boutique give me one? Or should I call ELUX? just curious, thanks!!!

3. Most ppl did not get a dustbag with the Keepall. Hopefully you are in a good relationship with your SA she/he may be able to procure one for you. Good luck!

4. Mine (55 band.) did not come with one, and I was told it shouldn't either, but I think there are some on the forum that have gotten dustbags with their 55s.

5. hi there, this poster is experiencing the same dilemma, see her thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-poor-grandmama-99316.html

so it looks like they don't provide a dustbag then. I would want one though and see about having one made so the vachetta stays light, since it's not an everyday bag, you'd be probably storing it away. I don't store bags in boxes I think they should breathe in cotton, so I say try to get one somehow or have one made.

6. Thanks everyone for your responses!!!! Much appreciated!!!

7. I have a dustbag for my black MC keepall. But I've heard they don't give them out for the Mono ones? :shrugs:

8. I purchased two keepalls from the Ave. Montaigne boutique in Paris and I didn't receive a dustbag for either of them.

9. I didnt recieved dustbag, I bought my keepall in Vienna store. Then I send e-mail to LV and asked about it. They replied that Keepall is being sold without it. I tried then in milan and asked for one, and nice SA was looking for it but everything was too small (my is 60), lol

I made one from large pillow case (white and cotton).

10. my damier keepall came with the dustbag

11. All the keepalls are supposed to come with a dustbag. They're meant to be folded away for storage or at the bottom of your suitcase before a trip and the dustbag is always provided by Louis Vuitton. I don't know why you guys didn't receive a dustbag, all the Classic Monogram Canvas Keepalls do have a dustbag. I always work with the store manager at Louis Vuitton and I always get the proper dustbag when I purchase the keepalls. I would call eLuxury and have them send one for you. I recently bought a pair of shoes and they didn't come with dustbags, so I called and they shipped them overnight for free. No questions asked. But I wouldn't recommend going to the store because eLuxury and Louis Vuitton boutiques are on two different systems. Everyone else should go back to the store and get a dustbag because you've been lied to.

12. I think I remember getting it in a dustbag but I know for sure I didn't get a box.

13. my SA says they don't give away dust bags for keepalls anymore, but she got one for me anyway cuz she's a doll. :smile:

14. I just bought a Azur Keepall and yes, it did come with a dustbag. Drawstring one. You should ring back and ask for one. Make sure it came with the padlock as well.

15. MIne is 55, I bought it in lafayette and it did not come with a dustbag. This was back in 2005 I think.