Keepall Question

1. Is there a Damier Keepall 45? Does anyone know if I can speacial order it, or should I just go with the 50.

Also, does anyone know of good matching luggage for Damier? I couldn't possibly get LV luggage, and check it. The thought makes me cringe...

2. I think u should go with 50.. The size is really good for travelling.. about the luggage im not sure of the sizes..did u check LV website for information?

3. I haven't SEEN Damier luggage, just the carry-ons such as the Pagase. I was looking at that too as I want my luggage in Damier but if they don't have luggage (such as the sirius) in Damier then it makes no sense to me.

4. I think You can make special order but it will take lot of time and will be more expensive so get 50, it is good size. I saw sirius in damier on eBay but it was special order too.

5. Does anyone know if they are going to be making the Damier 50 with the shoulder strap? Also, is the shoulder strap worth getting?

6. Keepall Damier does exist only in 50 & 55(55 with strap).
    :shrugs: It´s not possible to do a special order because this item is less than 6 month old.

If you are looking for a carry-on luggage,you have the Vaslav,the Greenwich PM or the Grimaud.

7. Hi, you are right. I just called the store and they told me that the strap version is available in 45, 55 and 60 (I think they said 60). The 45 and 60 is a special order so it costs a lot more and it can take up to 2 months to order. They can make the 50 in a shoulder strap version but it will take up to a year to order.

8. Ribera GM, could work too. 19 x 12 x 11
    [​IMG]