keepall owners !

1. well i was looking at the lv site today with my mum and we came across the keepall 45 in mono. she told me that if i do great in my grades this year im going to be a owner in june.:yahoo:

AHHH EXCITMENTTT !!!! i def want to learn more about the keepall so can any owners
    spill about its fab qualities ?

2. thats so exciting! i got mine in october for my 13th birthday and for getting all A's.

yay!!

i recommend not going any bigger than the 50 if yur comparing and thinking about the sizes. it gets really heavy too. it might be helpful to have the strap too. i use my strap, but mostly i hand carry it.

3. Congrats for the good grades!!! That is great motivation for a classic LV. :woohoo:

4. congrats in advance! ^ I love it when it's LV for motivation too lol

5. Yay, that's a great award for good grades ... congrats in advance, I know you can do it! And post pics when you get your new keepall!

6. Definitely a great motivation!

The Keepall is a classic and great weekender bag. I can't decide if I would like a Keepall of Carryall first. :hrmm:

7. Oooh, lucky you! I mum was going to get me an Azur Keepall 55 with shoulder strap (I think the 55 is too big, but I wanted the strap). However, I fell in love with the Trevi PM so she got me that one instead. But I'll get that Azur Keepall one day, sooner or later. That's a promise! :wlae:

8. I have 3 and want more!

9. i have the 55 and i love it to death thay are such light bags and really easy and cumfy to use

10. I had one but ended up returning it, got it for Christmas 2 years ago. I had the Keepall 50 without straps, rethinking of buying one but with a shoulder strap. It gets heavy after a while, especially if you're carrying other bags too so for me, it wasn't as functional for me as it was fashionable.

11. I have the mono 55, and I`d recommend getting the 45 or 50 because IMO the 55 gets big and bulky. Also, I usually travel with it when I`m off for weekends, and then I don`t fill it up either, so it gets saggy, so my next keepall will definitely be 50 or smaller.

IMO, the strap is a must! :yes:

12. i think that's great! i wish i was into LV when i was studying LOL! :smile: good luck and hope you get good grades you get your keepall!! :smile:

13. Wow! I wish I got a LV when I got good grades!

Anyway, great timepiece - I don't have the 45, I have the 55 and I love them. :biggrin:

14. I got the 50 w/ strap and it definitely helps when the bag starts to get heavy while traveling. I prefer carrying it by the handles though, because I don't like the way it bunches up and practically folds in half when you use the strap. It looks ugly, but is convenient and relieves sore arms.

15. get the 45! I have it with the strap but I really don't use it.... but I could always attach it on, that's the positive thing about the ones with the strap. I also have a 50 without strap....... but I would go for the 45! Maybe the 5cm seems stupid but it can double as a gym bag perfectly