Keepall 45 question...

1. Is the keepall 45 big enough to fit stuff for a 2 or 3 day trip?

2. It all depends on what you pack, I went to Vancouver for three days and my keepall 55 was just the right size. But the keepall 45 would be good for a 2-3 day trip.

3. so, the 45 is probably a bit small for me...hmmmm...i can't decide which one to get and i can't get to a store to look them over for myself.

4. I would recommend the 50 or the 55. The 45 in my opinion, is only good for an overnight trip.

5. If your clothes are really small...I have the 50 and sometimes it's barely big enough for a weekend. I pack light, too.

6. I was in the same boat, I went in and I would definitely need the 50 or 55 for the weekend. I am DYING for a keepall.....

7. depends. i can get away with my 45. i can fit my makeup and toiletries and stuff, as well as 1 or two pairs of jeans, a hair dryer, 2 pairs of shoes, a bag or two, and a few shirts. i make it work, because i'm usually treking through nyc and don't want to have to carry more than one bag. and this is usually for a 2/3 night trip, from friday - sunday although it could make it through till monday. i usually have enough clothes with me.