Keep or sell it?? Trouville vs Manhattan PM/GM

1. I'm thinking about selling my Trouville to buy a Manhattan (PM or GM, don't know which one)..
    what would you do in my shoes?:shrugs:
  2. I would probably get the manhattan GM if the trouville was mono.
  3. Yes, is the mono..i would like to keep it and buy the Manhattan the same..but i spent a lot of money this period, so i need to save up for new purchase!
  4. If you love the trouville, keep it, and just save for a Manhattan!
  5. It's so hard to save!:p
    this morning i just received my new goodies from UPS..i made an order by phone to LV in Milan..i will post them!:wlae:
  6. I would sell the Trouville to fund the Manhattan GM;)
  7. if you need a bigger bag then i'd get the manhattan GM
  8. I would sell the Trouville to get the Manhattan. It's such a beautiful, chic bag :yes:
  9. I love love the Manhattan GM:love: . The Manhattan GM is so beautiful.
    I would defo sell the Trouville for the it
  10. i prefer the Multicolore Trouville, so if yours is the Monogram sell it and buy and Manhattan GM :nuts:
  11. I have and love the trouville and am thinking about the manhattan as my next purchase.
    They are both great bags!

Having said that, if you're not using the trouville, I would sell. But, if you like it and use it, then keep it and save for the manhattan.
  12. I love MC, so if the trouville is MC, keep it and start thinking of ways to get the Manhattan GM. But if the trouville is Mono, then get the Manhattan.
  13. are so tempting girls!!!

Which one is more comfortable, the GM or the PM?

i saw the GM in store and i loved it! but i really can't choose..i love both!
  14. Definitely a Manhattan over a Trouville!!! PM or GM will depend on your size I think...try them both on!
  15. As much as I love the MC Trouville, I would get a Mahattan GM instead... it's the perfect size!