Keep Mini Pleaty or buy Keepall 45/50?

Should I keep the Mini Pleaty or not?

• Keep it, after all, its a beautiful bag and the color is TDF!!

• Buy a piece of classic LV luggage, you NEED a piece of luggage!

• Other bag suggestions? Plz post!

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Keepall is great, classic LV staple- but your pleaty is so cute! And if you return it and later decide you want it agin, the fuschia may no longer be available.

Keep your Mini Pleaty! Unless you travel a LOT, I don't think the purchase of a Keepall or any expensive luggage would be worth it. I think you will get a lot more use out of the Mini Pleaty, and it's really cute! (I have the same one, and I use it a lot during the warmer seasons)

I honestly think you should keep the mini pleaty. It's absolutely adorable, and perfect for a young girl! And this one is discontinued! The keepall isn't going anywhere. You'll always be able to get that later. When you're ready for the keepall, get 55 with strap. It's the largest size you can carry-on, but it's not enormous or anything.

I'd keep the Mini Pleaty... 1st of all, I don't care for luggage. :amuse: 2nd, I love the Denim line and fuchsia is TDF.
BUT if you really fell out of love, take it back and get another bag instead.

it sounds like your not really interested in keeping the mini pleaty anymore, so i guess all thats left to do is choose a keepall. I strongly suggest getting one with a strap, if you have to carry it around full for a while it could be a hassle, especially if youv got other things aswell.

dont buy a keepall! me and my mum share a keepall and between us in the two years weve had it have used it just 3/4 times!
the bag restrictions have changed in the time since we bought it and now the size you can carry out from the uk isnt the size of a keepall!
seriously i think the pleaty you could use on a day to day basis, your quite young right? so you dont need to carry too much around! its a super super cute bag! the colour is gorgeous! and its going to be gone very soon! you'll pay mark-up on ebay for another whereas the keepalls arent going anywhere any time soon! you can always get one for you bday or xmas or just save yourself for one!
let us know what you do!

oh and btw if your completely sold on taking pleaty back then at least get the damier speedy youve been after for AGES!