Keep me in your prayers....

1. Hey guys!! I am headed on an incredible journey this week. I have had heart problems my whole life, and with many failed attempts, and many failed medications, I have been miserable trying to live a "normal" life. That is until now!!!:yahoo: For the past 3 years I have been trying to get scheduled for a heart procedure that is still fairly new, to help me function in everyday life. The conditions that I have are actual an electrical problems called atrial fibrillation(kinda hard to explain this one!) and tachycardia(Very rapid heart beat....like 200bmp). Anyhow, 3 weeks ago I got the the best news news of my life, that I have an appointment out of state with one of the best electrophysiologist in the world! It will all go down this Thursday on the 1st, they will be doing an atrial fibrillation ablation (try to say it 5 times real fast!), what this actual is, is them going up through my both sides of my groin and down my neck with catheters to my heart to burn the cells that are causing the problems. The whole procedure last about 8-10 hours, just enough time for a really good nap!!! I am not nervous at all, I just feel very blessed that I have this opportunity to get this fixed. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers this week, I leave tomorrow!!!

2. Good luck to you, keep the faith!

3. Good luck, my prayers are with you.

4. Good luck, have a safe trip, and can't wait to have you back!

5. Good luck and remain faithful and optimistic. It will all work out in the end. Take care.

6. I'll be thinking of you - good luck chickie!

7. good luck! will keep you in my prayers!

8. Good luck!! Hope that this will solve your problems :smile:

9. God bless you!

10. Good luck, my thoughts are with you :smile:

11. Good luck! I will be thinking about you on Thursday!

12. My thoughts are with you. Good luck!

13. That's great Holly! We'll be thinking of you~ good luck!

14. Best of luck to you! you will be in my prayers :heart:
    Wishing you a safe trip going & coming.:flowers:

15. Good luck! we will be thinking of you!