Keep me company!

1. I am patiently waiting for the FedEx guy to get here with my Tomato First. I am climbing the walls. I just hope I am not his last run of the day....I wish I had his personal cell phone number!

2. yay, you got it! congrats :yahoo: can't wait to see pics, shoo!!

3. I know...don't you just hate waiting on them?! I know how you feel along with a lot of other girls here. Can't wait to see pics!

4. i'm also waiting for something in the mail and i can completely understand. congratulations on your new first though!

5. Congrats ! can't wait for pics !

6. time is moving slowly.....I also just got the aquamarine city so I've been waiting for this one to take a photo of both.

7. Great colour choice! Tomato is fabulous, I can't wait for you to get it and take some pics for us!

I wish you well,

Bridget

8. Congrats on your tomato! I can't wait to see them both!

9. I love your little rainbow avatar!

10. :whistle::wacko:

11. Murphys Law that it won't come until the end of the day.;)

12. I KNOW!!! I'm such a sucker for sitting here waiting for it....its too hot outside to do anything....thats what I'm telling myself anyway....

13. argghhhhh

I too have been waiting for my delivery. no show though maybe tommorw for me!! hope he comes soon............. stupid fedex guy (lol)

Cant wait for pics!

14. ^^^did you look up the tracking number? the FedEx website says its coming today for me.....teasers.

15. [​IMG]