Kay's Excellent Adventure in NYC, including BalNY, subways, and bulls!

Loved your story and photos Kay! You and your DD are so adorable! I'm drooling over that pink metallic city! Glad you had a fun time and can't wait to see your purchases!

OMG lovelygarments - is cassie your sister or daughter?!!!

You looked fabulous, and Cassie looks just like you.

Sounds like you had a blast in NYC, wish I was there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to document your NYC adventure for us!! I'm glad that you had such a great time, and a productive experience at BalNY!! And I really love the photos of you with your Tomato City - I could not take my eyes off of that amazing bag!!

Great story thank you so much for sharing your visit, the "statue" pics are hilarious by the way I adore that weekender! I would love to meet up with some TPf'ers one day....who knows

Good to hear that you have a beautiful trip "K"Lovelygarments!
Your daughter, you and your bags are gorgeous!!! :nuts:

I had to LOL when I saw the pics of your bags with the statue!
Is that a real person?
If it is, I was scared for a second that he might run away with the bags!! :sweatdrop:

i love your pics and story!! how brave of you to talk to the other woman (karenab) - i always want to do that whenever i see someone else carrying a REAL bal bag here!

but, wait a minute - BALNY had an 05 olive coin???? how is that possible??? :confused1:

They had an 05 grey coin purse too. (Which I bought and then sold but that's not the point. lol!!!).

Trust me, we were shocked. Shame they don't have bags lying around like that too.