Kay's Excellent Adventure in NYC, including BalNY, subways, and bulls!

Thanks everyone! My nighttime cold medicine is kicking in - that wonderfully drowsy sensation is happening. I'll check back tomorrow. I want to thank everyone for all of their great suggestions and tips for getting around NYC - thanks for all the suggestions on restaurants. I'll post photos of the coin purses just as soon as I get a chance. :smile:

Hi Lovelygarments!!

I'll definitely take you up on your offer to have a more girly trip whenever you are next in NYC!

Great again to see you! I have a violet coin purse on its way this week! I sold the 05 grey one you saw me bought already. Wanted something that was a splash of colour and not a safe neutral.

I'm racking my brain now what to possibly get in electric after seeing that work with SGH. That particular style is not for me, but I'm wondering if just a rh city instead would work better or clutch with GGH? What do you think? Sometimes it hard getting opinions when your on your own inside the Balenciaga cave.

What a great journey! I wish I could go to the flagship store someday soon. Your pink metallic is a killer! And that photo in front of the bull is so funny! Love this thread!

Woo-hoooo!!! I love being part of your NYC adventure, "K" lovelygarments :heart:!!!
You are BRAVE letting that "statue" hold your bags. And the bull photo is brilliant! Glad you enjoyed the subway, it's very efficient and underrated by visitors ;)

Hi "A" slinks, you were so wonderful - we enjoyed our visit with you. Next time, lunch! And I love the subway though I'm still intimidated by it. I try my best with it. :tup:

I love your pictures. They are awsome.:lol: I am glad that you had fun. I will be visiting NY soon. :graucho::yahoo:

Oh Nanaz, have a great time on your upcoming trip to NYC. I wish I could come up once a month - what a great city! We stayed in lower Manhattan, and I have never seen so many international visitors to the city. Everyone around us were either Europeans, Brits, or Japanese. And I loved how all the Japanese girls dress - their cute little mini skirts with tights - omg - they were just all adorable. I like their fashion sense. :yes:

What a great journey! I wish I could go to the flagship store someday soon. Your pink metallic is a killer! And that photo in front of the bull is so funny! Love this thread!

I actually tried to buy a second pink metallic city as a backup - it was a fraudulent seller though - he never shipped the bag! I paid thru Amex, and they handled everything fortunately - I just wanted to tell the story to show how much we like the pink metallic. It is killer IRL! I'm glad you liked the thread - I just want everyone to smile when looking at the photos. :smile:

LG - you are so cute!! Love your stories about your trip!! I've only been to NY once, but taking the subway was a must! (Unfortunately, at the time we went, the strike also happened! :Push:smile:
It must have been great to meet the other PFer's, too! Can't wait to see your magenta pics, and hope you feel better! :flowers: