kayne west YELLING b/c he lost on mtv awards

I had heard this but I didn't know there was a video. That was hilarious. He is always throwing a tantrum about something or another, he can't help himself. I just bought his album and it was good, but he's a big baby and a whiner, there's no reason for him to be acting like a 6 year old in public, that's ridiculous.

I saw an interview of him on TRL a while ago. He is sooo conceited, ever since I heard him talking talking and talking some more about how great he is, I can't get over it. I don't care how "good" his music is, his personality and ego need some serious work!

All I have to say is:

You know what the Purse Forum is?
Young & Restless
Where restless ladies might snatch your necklace
And next these ladies might jack your Lexus
Somebody tell these ladies who Kanye West is

or maybe I just changed some lyrics.. but still. Wahwahwah. Maybe the people that won over you in those categories actually were better, Kanye. Maybe. :roflmfao:

This type of stuff he keeps pulling makes it really hard for me to like his music. I just dislike the guy and even though I think he makes some good music, his arrogance and attitude just turn me off to it...

The tantrum thing is stupid... just shows immaturity.
I do think he should have won though (even though a hissy fit isn't the way to go about expressing feelings). I'm a huge hip hop fan and he is far more talented than 99% of the people who won awards.