**kavnadoo's Collection**

I like how you divided your bags up into collections, it made it much easier to take in. You have excellent taste!

Thanks chicbabacool that was what I was hoping to achieve cos I see heaps of photos with heaps of bags squished into 1 photo (not that I have enough bags to do that, some of the ladies on this forum have a MONSTROUS amount of bags!!).

Just came back from a trip to Mt Isa in Queensland, Australia. Only took my Abbey Tote Script and sunnies.

GucciinMtIsa.jpg

You look lovely!!! I am a little concerned about wearing flips on that rocky terrain!! Love the bag, love the sunnies! :heart:

^I think it's from the Cruise line. Is the Abbey part of the Cruise line as well? Hmmm... Anyway I have my next purchase in mind already. :graucho: I haven't decided yet as I haven't seen them IRL yet. Might not go with the last as it has patent on it and white patent changes colour over time (may become slightly yellow at the edges). I'm really careful with my bags but I'll be devastated if that happened. I will go and have a look when I have saved up for it, but if anyone has any of the 3 I would love to see them.

It'll be one of the following:

nextGucci.jpg

nextGucci1.jpg

nextGucci2.jpg

Here are my Gucci hobo's. I'm not crazy about these. I prefer cream leather and only got the larger one as it was at a great price. It is very good for casual wear though and I can just chuck everything into it and swing it over my shoulder.

ahh this is the bag I wanted - the brown one!! Do you happen to remember the name so I can stalk ebay for one??

I love looking at everyone's collection and yours is amazing! It is far from small, and you have worked hard on putting together a collection that is diverse. Love the blue Spy and the floral Gucci:heart: Can't wait to see new bags as you add them.:yes:Thanks so much for sharing.

Hmmmmm....so many wonderful bags to own and so little time to earn the money :graucho:

IMG_0001_8.jpg