Katy Travel Tote Question?

hmmm - you know I saw the comment about placing the Katy back in her dust cover... I never got one! She was purchased right at the Coach store too... I even went back to the store to ask if it should have had one and the SA told me it was too big for a duster and that the larger totes dont' come with them...

I wonder if I can call the 800 number and ask for one?

:shrugs:
too big?
That SA didn't know what she was talking about.
The Maude XLs are huge and both of mine came with one.
I had this issue on Monday, I called CS and the lady told mel each bag has it's own dustbag they don't have extras, blah blah blah. Finally I asked to speak to a manager. She put me on hold and when she came back she said, my manager has one that she can send you. Maybe you can do the same.

I think the Katy is so cute, but there's no way i'd ever buy a tote that's so delicate. for starters, the whole idea of a tote is to be able to tote things around in it. Doesn't really conjure up pictures of a bag to be babied in my eye. Also, if i'm spending that kind of $ on a bag, i want it to last. I do love the legacy stripe though. Wouldn't it be nice if they came out with a leather version like the ipod case they had?

I haven't seen the catalog yet with the small...but I love my katy tote....I've used it for traveling - both carried on a plane and as an overnight trip for shorter trips. I would say I'm semi careful with my bags...but not obsessively so...and I haven't had any spots on it yet..or snags. I think its one of my favorite bags I own.

Attachments

• Photo 105.jpg
    Photo 105.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 46
See, it's gorgeous but I'd be afraid of ruining it.

I LOVE the legacy lining but end up buying bags with leather on the outside and the lining on the inside.

Beautiful bag, though!

I have the katy, and the smaller version looks cool in the catalog. Only thing I HATE about it and has kept me from ordering it since I saw the catalog is the way it has coach written all on it in small letters exactly the way the fake Katys for sale on ebay have it.
It makes me wonder if coach modeled after the fakes because it seems they came out with it first.

I thought that too when I was looking through my catalog today....