Kat's Handbag Collection

1. Here's Kat's beautiful handbag collection - she was having a little bit of trouble with resizing the pictures so I'm posting these for her. :smile:

There are quite a few, so here's a small sample of her gorgeous collection, more to come as soon as the thread is approved.. including a B-bag with a colour that just makes my heart beat a little faster ! :lol:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
    mello_yello_jen likes this.
  2. Part two ! :smile:

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
  3. And the final installment !

11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
  4. Very nasty collection.... (nasty~cool)
    Which name does these two bags have. I :love: them..
    13.jpg

Ronja

5. Wow! So different and gorgeous!!

What about this bag and shoes-- I love love love them!! :love:

[​IMG]

6. Oh my god, this is really a wonderful collection. My favourite - apart from the Balenciaga - are the embroidered bags for the evening, really really nice!

7. Beautiful!!

I love the bag with the matching shoes.

8. Thank you again Ayla and Kat that is A Great Group.

9. wow this is a wonderful collection! i'm drooling over the chanels!! i also love your pucci tote, kate spade, and of course you beautiful balenciaga :amuse:

thanks for sharing!

10. AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!!!!! MY TONGUE IS HANGING OUT!!!!!!! What is the first Salmon, coral bag with amber ......I would KILL for that bag. I am so intrigued,lustful, desiring of that bag it's CRRRRAAAAZZZZZY! What a unique collection! Your Ostrige Gucci!.... - *faints*

11. I am still here.... ORANGE CROCODILE - just TDF!

12. i love the matching shoes-purse combo! is that cole haan? it's gorgeous!

13. beautiful bags - I thought I was on a department store website for a moment - I had my CC in hand ready to "add to cart".

Lovely bags. :smile:

14. Fabulous! Love the Bbag!!!! Jealoussssss!!!

15. Beautiful!!