katie is looking

I think she looks great, but the first photo of her looks a little desperate to me.
it's hard for me to explain. . .
all the Mommies here may know what I mean. Those first few weeks w/ a newborn and having to dress up a little and put on a happy face, meanwhile, you've been marathon nursing and are SO freakin' tired all you want to do is sleep, cry and snuggle the baby!
Almost looks like she's asleep standing up!
I see it in her expression.
But I think she looks great!

I know this is going to sound like BS, but my husband's friend (they know each other from HS and have remained friends) is one of Toms pilots. He actually never talks about Tom as he is a Scientologist (the pilot) and he has signed an agreement that he won't discuss Tom or his family or anything. Despite the guy being a Scientologist my husband still sees him about once per month. He slipped when my husband and another guy were ribbing him about Tom being kooky and he blurted out "the child is L Ron reincarnated". Yikes.

Irishgal said:
I know this is going to sound like BS, but my husband's friend (they know each other from HS and have remained friends) is one of Toms pilots. He actually never talks about Tom as he is a Scientologist (the pilot) and he has signed an agreement that he won't discuss Tom or his family or anything. Despite the guy being a Scientologist my husband still sees him about once per month. He slipped when my husband and another guy were ribbing him about Tom being kooky and he blurted out "the child is L Ron reincarnated". Yikes.
Oh I completely believe you. Have heard kooky stories from people I know in entertainment. scary stuff!

I heard that Victoria Beckham (a scientologist) is mentoring Katie in losing the baby weight. That's kinda scary since VB weighs like 5 pounds. But obviously, she knows how to lose that baby weight.

nerdbox01 said:
I heard that Victoria Beckham (a scientologist) is mentoring Katie in losing the baby weight. That's kinda scary since VB weighs like 5 pounds. But obviously, she knows how to lose that baby weight.

Where is your source on that - as far as I know, the Beckhams have not taken up Scientology, but Tom + Kate have been trying to lure them into it.