Kathy Van Zeeland bags...which one should I get?

1. I'm not sure if many of you have heard of Kathy Van Zeeland or not but I'd still like your opinions on which bag to get.

I desperately need a new bag, and I just love these, they aren't really expensive like say a Chanel bag but I still really like them, what do you think of them? And which one should I get?

This one:

Or this one:
  2. I like the first one better. I'm just not into patchwork-y type bags. I had a Kathy bag one time and I really liked it. My neice has it now. They're such cute and funky bags! btw, I once saw her show on QVC. you may want to check on their website for some more styles.
  3. My current bag is a Kathy bag and I love it, but I've had it for way to long, it's time for something new. Yeah I really hadn't liked any patchwork bags either...but idk for some reason I really like this one.

Wish I could've seen her on QVC but I will defiantly check the website.
  4. welll... i personally would get the second one if i had to choose. im not really into patchworky stuff either, but Im more into that than than her name all over the bag. lol. im not into names on bag, unless its like once or twice.
    thats just my opinion.
  5. JavaJunkie, I received a Kathy bag as a gift,and I have never used it.
    I would be very happy to send it to you.
    I was actually just about to donate it,as I have been cleaning out my closet.

It is a very pale metallic pink,with creamy leather? accents.
    The hardware is silver.
    If I had to equate this to an Hermes bag; it would be a rose dragee,parchmein,Lindy.
    It has never been used and comes from a smoke free home.
    PM me with your address if you would like it.
  6. Second one!
  7. If anyone would like this bag,please let me know. I guess I should feel guilty giving a gift away,but I am never going to use it. I am 50 and this is way too young for me. Seeing as I offered it to JavaJunkie first; she has first dibs.
    If I don't hear from her by Monday;the next person to PM me can consider it theirs.
  8. I don't really like KVZ but if I had to chose I say the second one. Oh I'm sure you're aware but just in case, they sell her stuff on QVC or HSN and I think its cheaper through them.
  9. I like the first one in Cork. The black looks too goth for me. The patchwork would seem too hard to go with anything.
  10. Was at Marshalls the other day and they had so many of her bags. Had no idea who she was.
  11. I like the first one better.

Unless you have your heart set on one of those two bags you should go by TJ Maxx or Marshalls first. They always have a bunch of her bags on sale.
  12. I agree w/ Aurelia, definetly go check out Ross or TJ Maxx or the equivalent in your area first. They have tons of KVZ bags and wallets.
  13. do you know where i can find a lilac kathy van zeeland bag?
  14. These bags are REALLY blingey. There are always TONS of them on sale at TJ Maxx. In fact, if you shop at Macy's you should go to TJ Maxx or Marshall's first. All full price bags at Macy's are all at half price at TJ Maxx.

If you want a nice leather bag, check out a Fossil store near you (not Fossil in a department store.) They have some beautiful leather totes, handbags and wallets. Coach makes their items as well!
  15. 1st!