Kate Spade X Minnie Collection

Question for anyone with the Minnie fob...
Do you feel like it's worth the $$?
I'm thinking of getting one for my bag, but don't want it falling apart on me after a bit. My daughter is a Minnie fanatic, so it's guaranteed she's going to be playing with it at some point too.
Thanks!

Question for anyone with the Minnie fob...
Do you feel like it's worth the $$?
I'm thinking of getting one for my bag, but don't want it falling apart on me after a bit. My daughter is a Minnie fanatic, so it's guaranteed she's going to be playing with it at some point too.
Thanks!
I had my SA order the coin purse and card case but was so unimpressed with the quality (look and feel) that I didn't bring them home

Reactions: mrskolar09
I agree with you. I end up keeping only the card case and bag charm because I love Disney.
Yeah, my only reason for ordering was that I love Disney as well as the KS novelty collections (I always buy the coin purses if I like the collection). I also didn't like the placement of the KS logo/plate, it reminded me of their outlet pieces and was the focal point when I looked at both pieces instead of seeing Minnie[emoji20] Hopefully we see another Disney collab, she recently did one with Miss Piggy but that didn't really appeal to me.

Does anyone know if this bag was transferred to the outlets? My local outlet had it yesterday and I was told it was a transfer from the full price stores, but it had an outlet price tag and no dust bag. I appreciate any help!

Attachments

• 9ECAD333-C1B5-4DB0-BD80-3574ED81C801.jpeg
    9ECAD333-C1B5-4DB0-BD80-3574ED81C801.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 68