Kate Spade Saturday A-Satchel Medium in Plum

1. I have been stalking this bag for a while, I actually purchased the smaller version on cyber Monday and for me it was just too small, so I re-ordered the medium and its true love. The leather is very soft and will admit scratches easily however I feel like this style is so classic I will have her forever and will love the way the leather ages. The color is actually slightly darker in person. I am tempted to get another color...anyways my new addition!!

[​IMG]

2. Also love the back small flap pockets, also has one on the front, very cute detail!
    [​IMG]

3. lovely color!

4. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing - the leather looks scrumptious and the color is beautiful. Then again I haven't seen a KS leather bag in a color that was bleh.

5. The lining is really cute! I've never seen this in person before, but now I'm curious.

6. The purple is gorgeous! I love the lining too. Congrats!!

7. She's pretty and I love the color!

8. Heyyyy.... I love that purple!!!

9. Thanks, I'm a sucker for a purple bag!!

10. Do you have any pictures wearing the bag? I'm considering one, but there are basically no pictures other than the website's of people actually holding them :sad:

11. I'll try to get some up this week, we have had a snowstorm and I haven't left the house or put on make-up in days! however there are several on pinterest if that helps!

12. Oh that is beautiful!

13. So so so pretty! I love it.