Kate Spade Sale Question

1. Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone knew when Kate Spade has promotions and sample sales? Any info would be great, I remember not too long ago there was a 30% coupon, but I was not fast enough Thanks for your help!

2. There is an online sample sale from 11/14-11/17. You can preregister here:

kate spade=

Happy shopping!

3. Thanks!

4. Awesome- Thanks for the tip:smile:

5. Make sure that you try to shop early. Last time it was impossible to get on the website.

6. i agree the last sample sale was horrible! It took forever to get online and by the time i finally got onto the site, it was SOOO SLLLLLLLOOOOOOWWW. The selections were good though, so SHOP EARLY!!! Thanks for the tip on the sample sale dates!;)

7. Agree 100%. Thanks for the link!

8. Has anyone ever found anything good on the sale? Are the prices decent? As a general rule, I think that Kate Spade bags are way over priced. Perhaps when on sale the price will be more reflective of the product?

9. Do they email you literally when the sale starts? What time of day? This is weird, not knowing ahead of time.

10. Awesome! Thanks for the post!! It starts tomorrow!!! I always get GREAT deals!! =)

11. I didn't see anything I liked at the last sale, all gone I suppose! Been waiting for this one forever. So looking forward to tomorrow.

12. I wish I knew what time the sale is going to start! Has anyone received the email yet?

13. Nope. It's already Tuesday on the East Coast! If you go to the KS web site all you get is a notification for the sale now.

14. UGH!! I want to start shopping! I need to go to sleep but I don't want to miss out on the good stuff :smile:

15. Same here! I have to be in the operating room at 7. But can't pass this up!