Kate Spade Jewelry Thread

1. Are there any Kate Spade jewelry fans here? I've been searching for this necklace and I finally found one at a great price. During my search I found several other KS jewelry items I'd love to own. She makes some really beautiful pieces!

Please post pics of your Kate Spade jewelry!!

KateSpadeNecklace.jpg
  2. I love KS earrings and bracelets. I don't have pictures of all of them handy, but I love how her pieces are both funky and classy at the same time.

3. Funky, yet classy -- that is the perfect description!

4. Love the necklace!! here are the two pieces I have. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1377148959.662727.jpg

5. [​IMG]

Kate Spade Bow Bangle in black enamel and gold.

6. #6 Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013

I purchased the Kate Spade Twisted Sea Glass necklace. I have people stop to compliment me every time I wear it. One of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade.

7. I purchased the Kate Spade Twisted Sea Glass necklace. I have people stop to compliment me every time I wear it. One of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade.

Seaglass.jpg
  8. Here is my bib necklace:

image.jpg

Is Kate Spade jewelry plated in real gold? Or is it goldtone?

9. My whimsical KS bangle

[​IMG]

10. I got it too 2 weeks ago. Love mine.

11. Lovely pieces, ladies!! :love:

12. :ghi5: for being twinsies! :p

Thank you! :flowers:

I also have the bow ring. Will post when I find the pic. :smile:

13. Gorgeous pieces all!

14. How do you find the fit, does it run big/small? I have small wrists :p

15. I have a tiny wrist with diameter of 1.75". It's rare to find bracelets that fit snugly with the exception of Hermes bracelets in XS. The bangle has diameter of 2.25" so it rotates a bit but it's okay with me. Hope that helps!