Kate Spade Hall of shame!

$(KGrHqF,!hEE46l!CGneBOP92(Vdt!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330598811150
This seller was ripped off $150 for this in NY. Why can't I sell fakes on the streets in NY?? Or maybe purse parties? Oh, because I'm honest...I remember!!

I really feel for these folks who get taken by rip-off artists.

Yeah, I wanted that pink and green check thing with the herringbone lining. Almost as much as I want a sushi Sam.

This morning, I was looking on eBay for fakes (it's like a part-time job) and I found something that looked really fake to me. OK, I was half asleep, but the "fake" turned out to be a pair of KS shoes. I need a life...

I love looking at kate spades! It's a hobby! You have a life! It's just further fulfilled by the loveliness of a genuine kate... and the satisfaction of keeping suckers from buying garbage fakes! lol!

Is it still for sale??? Is it on eBay??

eBay yanked it, so you'll just have to wait for the next ugly fake to come along. Maybe this buffalo plaid number...

$(KGrHqEOKjUE4nWebf3gBOP0mkDwfQ~~0_12.JPG

It should go really well with your mountain boots this winter. I've reported it and emailed the seller and got ignored. People are bidding on this! Very sad someone might get stuck with this fake...or worse, even like this horrible thing!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200639088752&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

eBay yanked it, so you'll just have to wait for the next ugly fake to come along. Maybe this buffalo plaid number...

It should go really well with your mountain boots this winter. I've reported it and emailed the seller and got ignored. People are bidding on this! Very sad someone might get stuck with this fake...or worse, even like this horrible thing!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200639088752&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

I sent another message through my husband's ebay ID. (I already did through my own.) AND... I've reported it under both IDs. I hope eBay wakes up!

I emailed this seller about a fake she listing and this is the response I got:

Are you aware this is fake!? I have nothing to do so im gonna scroll through your listings and find stuff that might not be real. found a few. reported a few. it's a bird.... its a plane..... its a FAKE! haha just wanted to point out how funny i find people like you instead of doing something productive your self you try to hurt others. haha again, you make me laugh.

- dmifsud22

OK, who was trying to hurt who? Me...the person who is trying to educate or dmifsud22...the person who is trying to rip people off?? Duh.

I emailed this seller about a fake she listing and this is the response I got:

Are you aware this is fake!? I have nothing to do so im gonna scroll through your listings and find stuff that might not be real. found a few. reported a few. it's a bird.... its a plane..... its a FAKE! haha just wanted to point out how funny i find people like you instead of doing something productive your self you try to hurt others. haha again, you make me laugh.

- dmifsud22

OK, who was trying to hurt who? Me...the person who is trying to educate or dmifsud22...the person who is trying to rip people off?? Duh.

Which purse is this!?!?